• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hockey pens in football

I’d refer the spin round the broom handle before a penalty or crossbar challenge.

Fail that a mascot race from one end of the pitch to the other or the team with the lowest wage bill are awarded the tie.

I’d just have a UFC-style fight between mascots. I’d back Chirpy against any of the others. Actually, Lily looks like she can put herself about, they can alternate.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I’d just have a UFC-style fight between mascots. I’d back Chirpy against any of the others. Actually, Lily looks like she can put herself about, they can alternate.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
Tag team?

The proposed new penalty format will have many problems like goals being disputed, longer time to decide etc. I think more penalties will be missed than scored in the new format because not all the players are comfortable in the one-on-one situations. Due to this, there are more tension on the players in the new format than the old one. I think the new format will be a waste of time as it needs longer time to complete. I have seen this new format being used in field hockey where they have to review VAR for almost all the actions during the new penalty shoot format.

I think the current penalty format is the best way of deciding football matches. At least it won't have any disputes or longer time frames.

The proposed new penalty format will have many problems like goals being disputed, longer time to decide etc. I think more penalties will be missed than scored in the new format because not all the players are comfortable in the one-on-one situations. Due to this, there are more tension on the players in the new format than the old one. I think the new format will be a waste of time as it needs longer time to complete. I have seen this new format being used in field hockey where they have to review VAR for almost all the actions during the new penalty shoot format.

I think the current penalty format is the best way of deciding football matches. At least it won't have any disputes or longer time frames.
Anyone know a synonym for format?

Why? Nothing wrong with regular penalties.

I was going to say it was a stupid American idea, but ...

Regular penalties decides a game on a basis that doesn't decide a regular game. It is fundamentally flawed. There just has to be something better ...

Regular penalties decides a game on a basis that doesn't decide a regular game. It is fundamentally flawed. There just has to be something better ...

Crossbar challenge?

My opinion is, it’s football, the game was build on manipulation of a sphere with ones feet, in a shootout scenario, if you manipulate said sphere perfectly the ball will visit the net, if all players on your team do so you will not lose, it’s the purest form of football.

You can’t edge it with a destructive act*.

Penalties are perfect.

*In the sandbox of a full game destructive acts are of course to be lauded as an equal part of the game, but for a tiebreak it’s reasonable that you win on something you do rather than something you don’t. A well taken penalty is never saved, a well defended one on one, very often is.

Back