• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Highlights from this season

The huge release the day mourinho was sacked and the pride of seeing mason first lead the side out. That's literally the only thing I remember from this year (18 months)

Personally, I managed to get to 3 of the 4 games played in front of fans this season (didn't apply for Anywerp) Arsenal, City final and Villa, so i guess being lucky enough to see us beat Arsenal live and in person was a highlight, but also the Villa game and being back inside the pubs in Tottenham with some of the usual crowd, getting a kebab pre-game on the High-Road and a sense of getting back to normality - and of course the obligatory disappointing result and journey home stewing on what I'd just seen

Wouldn't change it for the world

Smashing Man United
We smashed someone about 6-3 or 7-2 in Europe, then Smashed Utd 6-1, then were 3-0 up against Wet Spam and I let myself think "Yes, we are finally a good team, thank Ghoddle for that" and from that moment...

We smashed someone about 6-3 or 7-2 in Europe, then Smashed Utd 6-1, then were 3-0 up against Wet Spam and I let myself think "Yes, we are finally a good team, thank Ghoddle for that" and from that moment...
I remember receiving a load of text messages from mates congratulating me on Tottenham finally winning the title when we went 3-0 up against Spammers within minutes… those were the days…

It's really been a spectacular unravelling of everything since then.

Back