• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Help an old man figure out if he is racist

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I said and meant it in a nice way that I play table tennis like a Chinese person, meaning I am good at it. Meaning I think Chinese people are very good at table tennis as am I.

Apparently even referencing different nationalities in the work place is now a bad thing.

Modern life baffles me.

Best we consult an expert:

giphy.gif

I’m retired now but my Son (33) said I wouldn’t last a week with my ‘old ways’.

My wife thinks I would get arrested with “my ways” around females.
Racism would be a nightmare for me!
LGBTism would be very difficult but not a nasty way!

I've given up, you aren't allowed to say or think anything as there will be a group who take offence, my problem is I don't like groups of people, groups bring out the worse in people, keep it small and they are all right even the Welsh.

I've given up, you aren't allowed to say or think anything as there will be a group who take offence, my problem is I don't like groups of people, groups bring out the worse in people, keep it small and they are all right even the Welsh.
fudge it I say what I like when I like

Racist

It's the way things are going in todays world, you can not say anything without some candy arse shouting racism or some other brick.

I said and meant it in a nice way that I play table tennis like a Chinese person, meaning I am good at it. Meaning I think Chinese people are very good at table tennis as am I.

Apparently even referencing different nationalities in the work place is now a bad thing.

Modern life baffles me.
It was probably doing this when you said it that tipped the balance...

BdgXTu.gif

Modern life baffles me.
I hear you nagger.

Back