• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hayfever

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
please can hayfever fudge off immediately. It has no benefit, there is no reason why people suffer from hayfever, just another example of the body getting moody because a foreign substance has moved in its territory. Please body stop being a moany bitch! A few bits of pollen won’t kill me but your insane overreaction might just drive me over the edge.

Went to bed tonight. Woke up coughing my lungs tonight. Woke up and had horrible taste in my mouth. A taste that I can only imagine is similar to the taste that I’d have in my mouth if I’d been down on a woman who was having a messy time of her month and hadn’t cleaned up in a few days!

I head outdoors running and have zero energy. Wonder why given that I can’t fudging sleep!! And then I see this hot woman, and you know I am looking great, ready to get new women in my life & well, nose turns on like a fudging hose! So I’m there awkwardly holding my arm in front of my face as I’m talking to her. It’s at that point that I gave up. On to the next one when my hayfever isn’t kicking my ass.

Hayfever is evil! I hate it and it needs to be forcibly ejected in to room 101.

Last edited:
fudging hate it. Had it since I was two or so. Its terrible. Aerius takes the worst of it off for me, but I still have days where I can't do anything as my eyes are just constantly swollen, nose running and I feel like there's a ton of bricks in my head.

Never suffered in the past, and always been exposed to pollen etc.

Last year or so been finding myself sneezing a lot though, and beginning to wonder if Ive developed it :(

There are 3 or 4 main types/ingredients of tablets

I tried Loratadine for a while and it did nothing.
I tried another, I forget which.
Then I tried Cetirizine Hydrochloride and it worked perfectly, 100% sorted it

Just Boots or Tesco own brand, about £4 for 30 tablets, job done, stop whining just try the different chemicals

Back