• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

2vt1qa9.gif

Can't be much longer?

they'll go for Bruce, he'll say no, Timbo will get it

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are toxic, Moyes knows failure there (which is guaranteed with that board) and his career is finished

It's a French foreign legion team .... Not sure if any English manager would want to take charge of that hoard.

they'll go for Bruce, he'll say no, Timbo will get it

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are toxic, Moyes knows failure there (which is guaranteed with that board) and his career is finished

Managers with little past success get many chances. Moyes' record with Everton has to be worth more. Besides LVG and the £150m men are burnishing his CV.

It's a French foreign legion team .... Not sure if any English manager would want to take charge of that hoard.

There are few more lucrative jobs than being a serially sacked football manager. With the pay-offs, you might make more than actually being a long-term manager.

I think it will be a french manager. They got afair few French players in there. Dont think Moyes would do well.

I feel sorry for Pardew as it is a poisoned chalice that job.

Dont think he will get sacked before the 10th game. Ashley doesnt seem as trigger happy as other chairmen and owners out there.

I think it will be a french manager. They got afair few French players in there. Dont think Moyes would do well.

I feel sorry for Pardew as it is a poisoned chalice that job.

Dont think he will get sacked before the 10th game. Ashley doesnt seem as trigger happy as other chairmen and owners out there.

not sorry for him for turning all francophile overnight. i think losing Ben Arfa (attitude) and Gutierrez (health) took out more from the team than not replacing Cabaye.

and where's our resident Saudi Sportswashing Machine friend nufcgreg - surely he can supply us with some juicy ITK tidbits as the saga continues

What's the latest with Ashley and Saudi Sportswashing Machine?
I assumed he had some kind of plan to abort Saudi Sportswashing Machine and take over Rangers and that's why Pardew took the opportunity to jump ship. He also went for Carver as a cheap option to keep them ticking over until the summer, rather than a high profile manager that would've demanded some half-decent new signings.
...But it seems like they don't want him at Rangers?

i'm surprised the sackpardew.com people aren't going for ashley's head now, they're never going to be anything more than mid table with him controlling the purse strings there

great news for the barcodes

http://www.theguardian.com/football...ng Machine-united-announce-record-profits-19m

absolutely nailing their targets

Sooner or later it must dawn on them that they are the common denominator and mid table is about their level

Back