• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

He has always managed brick teams in a division higher than they should be though.

You're right and hes never improved a side hes managed, you know it's just a matter of time before the owners sack him or some other mug thinks he can do a good job at their club.

Not the best manager around for sure and his treatment at Saudi Sportswashing Machine was poor, actually met him on a couple of coaching courses and he was a really good guy and would talk football for hours.

Not the best manager around for sure and his treatment at Saudi Sportswashing Machine was poor, actually met him on a couple of coaching courses and he was a really good guy and would talk football for hours.

His treatment of Sheffield Wednesday to get his move to Saudi Sportswashing Machine was poor, so I guess what goes around.

At least now he's got a bit more time to get on with what everyone wants him to concentrate on - the next instalment of

SM-News-Steve-Bruce-Booksjpg.jpg

His treatment of Sheffield Wednesday to get his move to Saudi Sportswashing Machine was poor, so I guess what goes around.

At least now he's got a bit more time to get on with what everyone wants him to concentrate on - the next instalment of

SM-News-Steve-Bruce-Booksjpg.jpg

And Palace back in the day.

He is a poor manager and is going to get rewarded handsomely for failure, my heart bleeds

Tough judging his win rate like that (and its actually almost 38%). He's managed bottom half sides.

Im not sure how well any manager would do managing that Saudi Sportswashing Machine side in those circumstances. Them finishing 12th and 13th is like us finishing 5th or 6th in my opinion. And while you're right, 8m is an obscene amount of money, it is the going rate for PL managers so he's entitled to it. I also wouldn't underestimate the effect of being publicly abused for 2 years. Can't be nice to be a figure of fun and to have your family watch it?

Most people struggle to take any criticism in their work. To take what he's taken, particularly recently, shouldn't be underestimated.

Hasn't he spent more money than any Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager in history? He has managed smaller clubs but bar one season with Birmingham he has never had the same impact to any club as a Dyche has to Burnley or Howe at Bournemouth, if he had anything about him you would expect more even with less, he has never over achieved which for me is a mark of a good manager. He also over states far too often how small the club's he is managing are, maybe that's why he struggles to instill a belief that they can achieve....

Seems like the sporting world is getting into bed with the Saudi's with zero fudges given for their disgusting human rights record

Greg Norman will lead a newly-formed company, backed by Saudi Arabian money, which wants to revolutionise professional golf across the world.

The former world number one has been named as the CEO of LIV Golf Enterprises, which is committing more than $200m (£145m) to 10 new Asian Tour events that will be staged annually over the next decade.

Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF), which helped bankroll the recent takeover of Saudi Sportswashing Machine, is the majority shareholder in the new firm.

Hold on...so it seems Emery is likely to leave Villareal and take the Saudi Sportswashing Machine job (according to the Guardian)?

WTF??

I’m so glad we didn’t end up with another public manager search littered with names who didn’t want to sign…

Unai Emery will turn down the chance to become manager of Saudi Sportswashing Machine and will instead stay with Villarreal, reports Guillem Balague.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59144370

Pleased for howe. Think he's a very good coach. Now he'll have the opportunity to prove himself.

Has to avoid relegation first ofcourse. Tbh i would find it hillarious if they did go down and they sorted out ffp in the championship. They might not come up for a while.

Back