• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

They could do a lot worse.

He’s done a decent job at similar sized clubs in the past with Hull and Birmingham, he was also doing a decent job at Palace before returning to the north.

I’m intrigued.

Bruce resigns at Wednesday
Steve Bruce has reportedly resigned at Sheffield Wednesday manager.

Bruce is set to take over at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and confirmed at the weekend there had been an approach.

He confirmed it was down to the two clubs to reach an agreement but reports suggest he has now resigned.

Echoes of what he did to Palace...

My sincere condolences to all Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans, unfortunately there will be no bigger team than you coming in for him so you're stuck with him until he relegates you.

The 10k ST holders who never renewed would agree with your statement

I thought the problem was that no matter what is happening with their club they always continue to turn up? It's one of the reasons nothing ever changes. Maybe Bruce is their tipping point!?

I thought the problem was that no matter what is happening with their club they always continue to turn up? It's one of the reasons nothing ever changes. Maybe Bruce is their tipping point!?

He could well be the man to tip the scales. Although Ashley is hard to dislodge.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have appointed Steve Bruce as their head coach on a three-year contract.

Former Sunderland manager Bruce, 58, resigned as Sheffield Wednesday boss on Monday following talks with the Magpies at the weekend.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been without a manager since Rafael Benitez left when his contract expired in June, saying the club "did not share his vision".

Bruce was born near Saudi Sportswashing Machine and was a boyhood Magpies fan.

"There is a huge challenge ahead of us, but it's one that my staff and I are ready for," said Bruce. "This is my boyhood club and it was my dad's club, so this is a very special moment for me and my family."

Lee Charnley, managing director at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, said: "Steve knows what this club means to supporters and to the region and he will put his heart and soul into leading our talented group of players with the full support of our staff."

Owls ponder legal action
Sheffield Wednesday are considering taking legal action against Steve Bruce.

He quit the Owls to take over at Saudi Sportswashing Machine but the Championship club are unhappy with the terms o his departure.

The club is disappointed to learn via public statement issued by Saudi Sportswashing Machine that it has appointed former Sheffield Wednesday staff Steve Bruce, Steve Agnew and Steve Clemence.

Regardless of the fact that the staff resigned from their positions with the club on Monday, there remains outstanding legal issues to be resolved between the club and the staff and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

The club is currently considering its position and taking the appropriate legal advice.

Back