• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Has he been?

Olympics DVD
Ian Thorpe book
Family History recording CD
WHL Road sign

+ loads of other stuff

Got hubby the new Glory Glory Nights book by same authors who did 'The Boys from WHL' He was delighted

From THFC = 3 points today - result

AppleTV - not too sure on it yet as i have a PS3 and a very good TV that i can play all my films on a HDD attached. If anyone can give me some tips on how to stream non apple film formats, eg .avi to it i would be grateful. I will have a play tomorrow when the house is empty.

Bose ipod dock
Money
kettle
Darren Clarke autobiography.
Galvin Green Hat - Golf wear.
£250

all in all a great xmas.

2 x 12 cabinet with Celestion Vintage speakers
Nice overcoat
Stuart Lee tickets
Millenium Dalcon Haynes Manual
Really nice painting of my old dog

Completly spoilt this year...

PS Vita
PS Vita + PS3 games
Superdry gillet
Superdry hoodies
Ralph lauren shoes
Levi jeans
Hugo boss aftershave
Spurs 12/13 calender
Fabrice muamba's book

Awesome

I had the Track Santa app running around a friends house on Chrismas eve with the kids all running over every 20 minutes, at one point the phone reset itself for some reason and the kids all shouted "whats hapopened?" "Its crashed" I replied, the look of horror on 6 little kids faced as they thought Santa had crashed was priceless!

I had the Track Santa app running around a friends house on Chrismas eve with the kids all running over every 20 minutes, at one point the phone reset itself for some reason and the kids all shouted "whats hapopened?" "Its crashed" I replied, the look of horror on 6 little kids faced as they thought Santa had crashed was priceless!

:lol::lol::lol:

Back