• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Has he been?

The last time i used a hair dryer was to dry my ass and balls at a five star hotel - damn straight

I must confess, the lady of the house's dryer has spent some minutes drying my nads too. Damn straight hetero blowdryer on nuts action!

A nice double breasted Pea coat
Tickets to The Stranglers at thr Roundhouse in March

Several items of Hollister clothing. I'm 51, and not sure I suit it. The missus is trying to turn me into a younger model.

Got me dad a bottle of single malt whiskey with a personalised Spurs lable and presentation box
Me mum i get her a few books shes been after and a bag she wanted
Me missus I got her abottle of her favourite fragrance, emile sande album, a very expensive electric toothbrush she wanted and lots of chocs

[video=youtube;DO5VjcoJtT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO5VjcoJtT8[/video]

Got an awesome new lens for my SLR, some Jean Paul Gaultier aftershave plus a few other bits and pieces, very happy indeed.

I actually got the worst present i have ever got this year, from my sister: The worlds 100 greatest staircases.

seriously wonder what is wrong with that freak at times, as ever if the lad goes to bed happy then im happy and apart from my brother in law going a bit weird and stripping all the beds and doing the laundry half way through dinner it went well, nice day. My sister and her husband i have decided are fudging mental.

should have menitoned that it was a book with a 100 different staircases in it, never knew the were that many different types of staircases.

Just some bits n bobs and some cash, I dont need anything really have everything I want, the cash will go into my Oz savings fund...

Nice to give some good gifts though, ive always liked being a giver and not a receiver

Received
Nice jacket (with a luscious lining)
Spurs cuff-links
Wash bag

Gave
Shirts, jumpers, shoes, headphones, week in Cuba

Just some bits n bobs and some cash, I dont need anything really have everything I want, the cash will go into my Oz savings fund...

Nice to give some good gifts though, ive always liked being a giver and not a receiver

yep, pretty much got what I want too so no need for anything I dont need. Aftershave is always good though. Bought myself the 007 Bond one its quite nice. Prefer to give presents though.....

Back