1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Has he been? 2014

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by Dayo, 25 Dec 2014.

1. Dayo

Dayo Chris Armstrong

So what did everyone get then? I still don't know what i've got as i'm still waiting for people to wake up.

2. glasgowspur

glasgowspur Frederic Kanoute

Not up yet!! Have you people not got sprouts to cook???
    Merry Christmas everyone, hope it's s good one

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

3. El Guepardo

El Guepardo Paul Robinson

I think Santa confused me for someone else...there is no way that I've been that good to deserve all the gifts that I've been given

Not going to complain though!!

4. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover the prettiest spice girl

Got given T shirts which is a running joke as I am aiming for 365 so I can wear a different one each day of the year. Not sure how many I got at the moment but most be nearly 200, got a load of IT crowd t shirts from the "Roy" collection range.

Also from my son I got a teletext cup with the spurs score from the 91 cup semi against arsenal which is a really nice gift.

The sister that I actually talk to got me a shirt with lots of stripes on it, which is a joke present as I would never wear anything but one plain colour on a shirt, T shirts I like different designs and slogans but got to be plain one colour when it comes to shirts.

Got my son a load of tennis stuff and also a weeks coaching at a residential course in Florida in March which is actually the most expensive gift I have gotten anyone but worth it to see the smile on his face, he has been well behaved this year and is maturing well so deserves a treat.

The wife got a jumper she asked for and fudge making kits from selfridges as she loves fudge, plus the usual smellies that she likes.

5. Papercut

Papercut Jermaine Jenas

Only opened one from the missus and knew what it was from the shape of the box (I've had my eyes on one...). So got a PS4 and Fifa (glad it seems more like the old PES now).

Understandably can't get onto the PS Network due to Xmas.

6. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

The usual money and stuff from my mum & dad

Girlfriend brought me 3 or 4 golf things I wanted, to be honest I get far more out of buying for people and seeing their reactions then I do receiving pressies

I got tickets for my girlfriend and her little girl to go and see 1D in September, they went down an absolute storm

7. El Guepardo

I'm with you on buying presents..I find other people opening their presents to be one of the real pleasures of Christmas.

8. scaramanga

scaramanga Teddy Sheringham Staff Member

Mostly wine. Everyone bought me wine.

And socks.

9. Papercut

Papercut Jermaine Jenas

Amazon vouchers! yeah!

Sister in law bought me a main-point (socket) in the drive. That is actually pretty handy (and goes nicely next to my tap).

We all seem to have colds this Xmas though - we've only just moved home so cannot wait for the busy period to end. Totally knackered...

Can't wait to hear non-Xmas music in the car once more [-o<

10. Papercut

Papercut Jermaine Jenas

Brother in law got a nice bottle of wine and steak knives from Fortnum and Mason. Interesting box they have.

11. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

Girlfriend brought me this Callaway putting matt, well happy

[​IMG]

12. Daisuk

Daisuk Christian Ziege

Got only one present, but it was a good one - a bike with spikes! Sweet. :)

13. chicken_badge

chicken_badge Gudni Bergsson

Got this bad boy: http://m.uksoccershop.com/p-55518/2014-2015-Tottenham-Adult-Storm-Hoody-(Silver-Heather).html

http://www.underarmour.co.uk/en/mens-tottenham-hotspur-14/15-hoodie/888284458720.html

Seems genuine, it's on the UA website too but not the Official Clubshop which is strange. Anyone remember seeing it in a club store?

Not particularly thick but warm enough and although it's a hoody it is apparently water resistant. Perfect for match days I'm getting too old to do the whole day trip in just a spurs shirt!

14. scaramanga

Oh, almost forgot. I got Harry Kane's shirt from the Swansea match too. \o/

15. Boonie

Boonie Ramon Vega

Got an Omega Speedmaster, a new leather messenger bag, Lacoste trainers and a slanket.

16. El Guepardo

How did you get that? That's a great gift! :D

17. scaramanga

I know a girl who works at Swansea, the players all leave their shirts in the dressing rooms. Got Sandro's last year - he has surprisingly slight shoulders.

18. El Guepardo

Do the players have shirts tailored to fit them? I was never sure if it was L/XL etc, or tailored. You must be hoping that Swansea stay up, so that you can keep building your collection. Hope you had a good Christmas too?

19. billyiddo

billyiddo David Ginola Staff Member

sister and her fella gave me a 1980/81 FA Cup final top, not a match shirt but not a modern replica either - still in it's le coq sportif seal bag - so im assuming it was produced and sold at the time

what do you reckons best, lose the bag before framing?
    [​IMG]

20. scaramanga

It's not marked with a size so I assume tailored.

It's a pretty decent source - don't get to choose though, she just sends one at random (not even sure she knows who Kane is).

Other than that a wicked Christmas - first year my boy understood it so it was a real treat. How was yours?