• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Has anyone seen Danishfurniturelover?

Theirs will be more the Del Boy inflatable ones though.

giphy.gif

Classic episode, worked with a bloke called Barry who was always referred to as "dirty Barry" after that show.

Unless I am mistaken I am pretty sure @Danishfurniturelover was undergoing treatment at this kind of time, so just wanting to send some positive thoughts/ vibes his way (and I am in no doubt the GG community would echo them), we might not agree on much, perhaps anything at all whether it's plays or football but I do hope all is going well or at least as well as it can do considering the circumstances. Hope it's not an annoyance having a Spiritualist, fruity and bloody veggie wishing you well mate!

Last edited:
Unless I am mistaken I am pretty sure @Danishfurniturelover was undergoing treatment at this kind of time, so just wanting to send some positive thoughts/ vibes his way (and I am in no doubt the GG community would echo them), we might not agree on much, perhaps anything at all whether it's plays or football but I do hope all is going well or at least as well as it can do considering the circumstances. Hope it's not an annoyance having a Spiritualist, fruity and bloody veggie wishing you well mate!

Ahh that's sweet of you.

I'm back, well. Tired but not to bad.

Got a lunch booked today at Hove greyhound stadium in a few hours time. A sort of welcome home. But again I don't feel like eating. Lost so much weight again.

Doctors seemed happy though.

Ahh that's sweet of you.

I'm back, well. Tired but not to bad.

Got a lunch booked today at Hove greyhound stadium in a few hours time. A sort of welcome home. But again I don't feel like eating. Lost so much weight again.

Doctors seemed happy though.

Good to see you back mate.

Back