• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Has anyone seen Danishfurniturelover?

Weren't me. Was swimming in the sea came home did some gardening watched a cnut called Eriksen pretend to play for my club. Now Madrid against PSG then bed.
Yeah, we believe you Chich.

Shawshank.gif

I last saw him when we went for a nice walk in the park and I told him I was breaking up with him. He agreed and has now moved into my house for the last 4 days.

He says he likes the railway station aspect of it, but doesn’t really understand who everyone is as he just has slaves at home. (This is odd as there’s only really me and the wife in)

Im thinking we might go on a normal shooting weekend together as he’s assured me he doesn’t sweat much.

Sitting on my porcelain throne, in Pizza Express.

I could not stand that women. Not a big fan of the Royals in general, the Queen I respect the rest can do one.

Diana if you remember the 90s was an attention seeking fluffy bunnies cuddling. Doing the whole poor little lost lamb look, did not fool me then does not now.
You've not dug her up have you?

Again.

I could not stand that women. Not a big fan of the Royals in general, the Queen I respect the rest can do one.

Diana if you remember the 90s was an attention seeking fluffy bunnies cuddling. Doing the whole poor little lost lamb look, did not fool me then does not now.

Amen to that.

Back