• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harvey White

Agree about the step up being difficult. White always looks classy in snippets which you see of him - I'm not sure why we're not loaning him out as he won't get much game time at Spurs. Personally I dont think Markanday looks anything special

I've only seen him once, people I know who have seen more of him think he could make it, he's confident, two footed, seems to get his head up and likes to take people on all things defenders hate. Needs to be tested at a higher level. I always feel it's difficult for young inexperienced players in these rotation "teams" as they dont get the support they need as the "team" is made up of the out of form, not fully fit or other inexperienced players.

I always assume he is like Ward Prowse because of the freekicks, nationality, looks, is that fair?
Guess we should loan him to a top Championship side and see if he can cut it, like Skippy.

Very much in that mold of Winks, Carroll, probably with bit more adaptability and attacking.

Lets see what real game time gets him.

Back