• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

Is Loftus-Cheek a CM or an AM? I thought him and Loftus-Cheek CMs with Dier holding behind would look promising....

I think Loftus-Cheek is essentially 2012 Dembele. He's a CM, but not quite ripe in that role (his transitioning is too slow), so gets gametime in less risky AM positions too.

Am I alone in thinking Harry winks is the future of the England midfield playing a similar role to Modric for Croatia? Obvs he’s no where near as good yet but I think if he stays injury free he is what England need centre field. I see lots of names bandied about about future prospects but harry has premier league experience already where most youth names mentioned have not.

Well from what i have seen from him he has the ability and confidence to do so, i only hope that the injury he has suffered does not stop him from progressing.

Harry has a long way to go to meet up my earlier prediction of him being like Modric. Going to downgrade my expectation - he can be the next ...... Harry Winks.

Honestly... I just think he is over rated and I’m to sure where he plays

He needs to be coached into a defined role first and foremost
I agree. I feel that he is too big headed already, prefering to play to his whim than for the team. that second goal from belgium, he stopped chasing de bruyne. Will always look good on YouTube though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk

He lacks upper body/core strength. If he doesn't make that jump to the next level soon, he will end up like joe allen. Not a bad player and will suit many cultured teams... But no where near Modric

He lacks upper body/core strength. If he doesn't make that jump to the next level soon, he will end up like joe allen. Not a bad player and will suit many cultured teams... But no where near Modric

You think Loftus Cheek lacks upper body/core strength

NINTCHDBPICT000414491642.jpg

Modric.jpg

Luka seems to have an edge because of his low centre of gravity. It's like Sterling, he's a midget but bloody strong even out muscling someone like Dembele.

Very sad. Thanks for the link Ronald Buerre.

Sounds like he needs some fresh mountain wilderness air, plus some steroid injections like off of Pulp Fiction.

I really hope he can avoid injury this season, want to see what he can do with a good run of games. Was coming along nicely last season, played some really good games. I think if he'd stayed fit then he would have taken Delph's place in the England squad.

Back