• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

0_GettyImages-1149826227.jpg

Looks like he's already in the thick of training
Not just recovery work either by the looks of things. Still plenty of time until the final. Even just having him on the bench would be good, but I would be very happy if he could start.

I can only assume it was a lack of fitness that required the sub. He was the stand out player on that pitch last night by a margin.
Yup, I’m sure if the physio team deemed Winks capable of lasting 90 minutes then Dele would’ve been the one hooked for Moura.

Perhaps it was just tired legs and Winks would’ve done the same but when Eriksen let Mane past him so easily in the leadup to their 2nd it just highlighted the paucity of CMF options this season; what with Dier’s appendicitis and Skipp not impressing Pochettino with his cameos.

Played very well, I thought he might get overwhelmed in a packed midfield coming back from injury but he handled himself very well.

Winksy deserves a good rest. I do wonder how Poch will use him next year if we do get the midfield targets we are after.

I really didn’t notice him at all yesterday!

Just goes to show, the dangers of watching football in a busy pub with a projector screen at a distance and the commentary drown out by pub noise!

Back