• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
They are not Harry's transfer dealings. It's Levy's show, with input from Harry and others. Anyone is free to suggest someone, scouts and coaches, but in the end Levy decides.

My point was to show that he's not the sort of manager that can only deliver if he spends loads of cash so it's irrelevant whose transfer dealings they are.

Dont forget to include the money we''ve spent on wages.
Our wage bill has rose from 60m in 2009 to 91m 2011.
That's another 31m.

I love pulling out these stats when other fans go on about how much money Redknapp has spent at Spurs. He's not far off making a profit in his dealings since coming to the club.

I don't think Harry has put a foot wrong in the transfer market yet, which is why I am happy with Nelsen and Saha. Harry knows what he is doing.

I don't think Harry has put a foot wrong in the transfer market yet, which is why I am happy with Nelsen and Saha. Harry knows what he is doing.

I wouldn't go that far but he's been exceptional in the market so far overall.

What we have to watch out for, is that we are the second biggest spenders for Agents fees. Only City are higher than us, and we did a lot less purchasing than most clubs this season.

I doubt agent fees are particularly that high relative to other costs. What is most important to monitor is the wage bill. That is by far the biggest expenditure and needs to be kept under control.

so Harry has built his first team with six of his own

Before Harry

King
BAE
Lennon
Modric
Bale

Harry's men

Freidel
Walker
Kaboul
Parker
VDV
Adebayor

Dont be such a girl. Ive made two simple points

In the first instance, you appear to have made an response to an argument where there wasnt an argument to start

Secondly, if this is a retort to posters on another board, shouldnt it go on that other board where they are likely to see it?

Dont be such a girl. Ive made two simple points

In the first instance, you appear to have made an response to an argument where there wasnt an argument to start

Secondly, if this is a retort to posters on another board, shouldnt it go on that other board where they are likely to see it?

Why make the 'simple point' though? when a thread is designed to be a positive thread about our team what makes you want to make that "simple point" about posting elsewhere. The poster i directed it too didn't even make that "Simple point".

Your "simple point" is null and void anyway. My reasoning for creating the thread may have been one thing but there are many ways one can interpret this thread in general, and generally it's an interesting look into our dealings no matter what way you want to look at it. Lets move on as this is pointless.

It would also be interesting to add up the purchases for the development squads and such ie the coulibalys Velkjovics Ceballos Falques and such.

I'm liking how savy we've been in the market, but it would only take one Andy Carroll esque misfire to balls it all up, which is why I'm glad we didn't splooge 30m on a star striker in january, with Ade still here, it makes sense to get an experienced and hungry head in like Saha imo.

what have you seen to suggest he is hungry?

Back