• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Maguire

Gutter Boy

Tim Sherwood
Ok, so for me he's looking one of the best CBs in the world at the moment

If Alder goes, I think we've really got to break the bank for him

his ability on the ball is great. the first game england had I wasn't impressed but since then he's moved from strength to strength. I imagine he's a nice lad to have about the squad too given how he conducts himself in interviews. I'd be for it.

Started the tournament nervously but has got better and better, was one of our best performers last night.

Ok, so for me he's looking one of the best CBs in the world at the moment

If Alder goes, I think we've really got to break the bank for him
As he is now flavour of the month I’d imagine someone with deeper pockets will break the bank for him. The opportunity for us was when he was at Hull. On the plus side the people who have been sniffing around Toby may see him as better value.

No he is isn’t
I’ve been banging the Harry Maguire from for about 3 years
He is right footed and an okay anywhere in the centre backs
For Leicester he plays left side as they have Wes Morgan who isn’t flexible to play any other way
At Hull he played centre and right
Oh in that case sign him up....

Honestly I said that last summer but he bottled it as a player as he didn’t think he would get in...

He has developed more at Leicester and IMO will stick out another year there
Are you saying we actually went in for him last summer but he rejected? Tbf it might of been a good decision, assuming we still got Sanchez I’m not sure how much game time he would have got....

Are you saying we actually went in for him last summer but he rejected? Tbf it might of been a good decision, assuming we still got Sanchez I’m not sure how much game time he would have got....

According to what I read we did
I’ll see if I can find the article
Don’t forget he would have been available when Toby was out so we could have stayed 3 at the back

According to what I read we did
I’ll see if I can find the article
Don’t forget he would have been available when Toby was out so we could have stayed 3 at the back

I found this earlier (reading this thread I was thinking didn't we go after him when he was at Hull, so went and had a look) :
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...ire-with-kevin-wimmer-likely-to-a3523061.html

So we were certainly linked with him (but then, who aren't we linked with), but I didn't see anything about us actually making a bid or formal enquiry.

Back