• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I cant believe he gets credited with that second goal:D I mean I get it when a shot is on target and its deflected in but for that deflection to then deflect off another player and it still gets credited to the original striker?! Good for him obviously, just seems a bit of a weird one....
Nope. Kane nutted it goalward, on target. Two PSVeers tried to keep it out but couldn't. Definitely normal to give it to Kane. Happens often to some extent e.g. a deflection and the keeper can't quite stop it.

No Leo Sayer Salah in that list?!
Tbf that list is selective. He notched his 13th and 14th CL goals on his 29th CL appearance with a brace against his former club Roma last month, putting him equal sixth on that list alongside Henry and Aguero.

Still took him more than double the number of games it took Harry to get there.

Nope. Kane nutted it goalward, on target. Two PSVeers tried to keep it out but couldn't. Definitely normal to give it to Kane. Happens often to some extent e.g. a deflection and the keeper can't quite stop it.
This. If the original shot was on target, no matter how weak or generally savable, it's given to the shot-taker rather than classed as an OG.

Pretty sure the commentator was a knob who does not know the rules (not sure where you watched it but safe to assume its the case)
He may well have been a knob but, going by replays from behind the goal, it looks like he was also right.

My understanding is if the shot was on target the goal is awarded to the striker, if not it goes down as an og.

But who cares anyway, it was given to Harry and that's all that matters now.:D

Back