• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I thought that Mouras good start and goal scoring run was when he was literally playing off Kane centrally, and then he started playing more out wide and Moura has had a barren run of assists/goals since?

On Football Weekly they have said a few times that Kane sees himself as a Number 10. They don't say where they have got this from. Maybe Steff has the inside scoop on this ;-)
I can see why he might want to develop / showcase his all round game but it would seem out of character to not focus on his goal scoring given his current career numbers. Maybe that Eriksen goal he claimed has affected him a bit.

Although, I was kinda disappointed when Defoe took the European record, he scored a lot of “cheaper” goals.

Kane will be a worthy holder.

Until Lamela inevitably overtakes him.

On Football Weekly they have said a few times that Kane sees himself as a Number 10. They don't say where they have got this from. Maybe Steff has the inside scoop on this ;-)

Im never sure how much to read into these things, unless its from the horses mouth there is a lot of context to apply (or not!).

I think he appreciates the freedom to come deep and work from there, which he does to good effect - but I also think he is primarily a goalscorer, and how many goalscorers actively want to play further from goal?

I cant believe he gets credited with that second goal:D I mean I get it when a shot is on target and its deflected in but for that deflection to then deflect off another player and it still gets credited to the original striker?! Good for him obviously, just seems a bit of a weird one....

I cant believe he gets credited with that second goal:D I mean I get it when a shot is on target and its deflected in but for that deflection to then deflect off another player and it still gets credited to the original striker?! Good for him obviously, just seems a bit of a weird one....
Has the officials in his pocket after winning his appeal over the Eriksen goal last season.:D

I think this talk about him wanting to be a number 10 is not that far fetched, he has the ability to play in that position and i said earlier in his time here that he reminds me so much of Sheringham. Since then he has amazed us all with the number of goals he has scored as a CF but ( imo) he could play deeper as well.

I dont mind him playing #10 as long as he passes the ball or makes better decisions when he is in such a position.

Back