• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Burts a good bloke ‘most of the time!

Also Harry will learn from this. I think and hope he is better for it!

It is social media at its most turgid, but it’s nothing new!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/harry-kane-needs-to-laugh-with-his-critics-9pqvs0bcl

I'm not sure Poch's comments yesterday about helping Kane get over all of this were all that helpful, as it has just given the trolls more to feed on. But equally the advice in this article for Kane to turn it into a joke is wrong too, imo. It just needs to die. Ideally, Kane will be back on form in the remaining games and shut up the critics by doing what he does best.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/harry-kane-needs-to-laugh-with-his-critics-9pqvs0bcl

I'm not sure Poch's comments yesterday about helping Kane get over all of this were all that helpful, as it has just given the trolls more to feed on. But equally the advice in this article for Kane to turn it into a joke is wrong too, imo. It just needs to die. Ideally, Kane will be back on form in the remaining games and shut up the critics by doing what he does best.
I’m guessing that Poch possibly knows Kane slightly better than most on here and judged that a public statement was what was best for all concerned. And I like our manager standing up for our players in public. For too long as a club we’ve kept quiet on the wrongdoings of others.

i think harry isn't 100% fit still
that said he should learn not to get tackled with the ball at his feet so often - it almost never ends up in a foul

The time to have turned into a joke was a couple of days after it happened.

It is disappointing how the injury problems and loss of form have spoiled Kane's season. He was so brilliant around new year time that it looked like could easily reach 40 league goals this season. But he seemed to have lost form after that and the injury problems have affected him further. Since scoring 2 goals when we beat Everton in January, Kane has only scored 5 league goals. It is disappointing how that has allowed Salah to run away in the top scorers race. Kane is on 26 league goals now, 5 goals less than Salah. Wish he can go on a goal scoring spree in the remaining 4 matches, like how he scored 7 goals in our last 2 matches last season.

It is disappointing how the injury problems and loss of form have spoiled Kane's season. He was so brilliant around new year time that it looked like could easily reach 40 league goals this season. But he seemed to have lost form after that and the injury problems have affected him further. Since scoring 2 goals when we beat Everton in January, Kane has only scored 5 league goals. It is disappointing how that has allowed Salad to run away in the top scorers race. Kane is on 26 league goals now, 5 goals less than Salad. Wish he can go on a goal scoring spree in the remaining 4 matches, like how he scored 7 goals in our last 2 matches last season.

I dont give a fcuk about how many kane scores only how many tottenham score. If tomorrow night we have kane taking lots of shots but not scoring and we only draw or lose I will not be to pleased. Win the games and then whatever happens happens.

I dont give a fcuk about how many kane scores only how many tottenham score. If tomorrow night we have kane taking lots of shots but not scoring and we only draw or lose I will not be to pleased. Win the games and then whatever happens happens.

We don't have many goal scorers. Eriksen is our only attacking player on good form now. Naturally, we need Kane to get back his goal scoring form.

I think Kane will step up today. He's going to be hungry, and the worst flimflam from the goal claim media mockery has passed. Hat trick! :D

We don't have many goal scorers. Eriksen is our only attacking player on good form now. Naturally, we need Kane to get back his goal scoring form.
Crazy isnt it. I'm sure it was only this season that he broke Shearer's record and now he is being outshone by Salah, the best striker ever in the world ever to grace the premier league and football ever and he is now a nobody.

If he is not 400% fit or approaching it I wouldn't play him. He is neuturing our attacks the last few games.
Feels like a long time ago that we scored 4 goals at Bournemouth, followed by 3 at Swansea than another 3 to end the Stamford Bridge hoodoo... all without Kane on the pitch... hope he’s back to his best tonight though and lets his football do the talking... rather than his Tweets...

Back