• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yawn indeed. But with that comment and their “in Smallings pocket” tweet, I’d love Harry to come out with something like:

“Following the FA’s recent communications and comments about me, I must now advise that I have no further interest in representing this organisation as their captain - a position I have undertaken on their behalf with great distinction and pride. I therefore resign my position as England captain with immediate effect. I’m too proud an Englishman to jeopordise my international playing career and look forward to being available for selection for many years to come”

I know it's nothing to do with utd, but I hope somewhere inside the new stadium there's a pinboard for that, all jokes at Harry's expense about claiming the goal and the bottler jokes to fire them up for next season.

Harry Kane is the best player in our team and the most difficult to replace. 20+ league goals four years in a row now. Strikers like that are extremely difficult to find. Yes, maybe he hasn't been quite at his best since his returning from injury, buts it's only natural and he still has two goals in four games when the team as a whole has not been playing well in that period (although I thought we were decent against United). Any criticism coming his way is ridiculous.

It’s turning disgusting with Kane. I was critical of him for how he behaved over the Stoke goal and stand by that but the stuff from fellow pros (Mignolet being the latest), the media and the FA is wrong.

The fella claimed a goal. He didn’t kill anyone. What’s more, even though I’m not sure he touched it, I 100% believe he thinks he touched it.

Harry needs to get his head down and bang in some hat tricks over the last 4 games. He’s a top class pro and the brick he’s getting now is pretty fudging petty and nasty.

The goal claim was a bit cringy, but it's so typical, they just coudln't wait for their opportunity to knock him down. I'll never understand, but it appears to be something in the nation's psyche.

The more i think about it the more i think he should tell england to go fcuk themselves in the summer. It is not like we are going to win anything anyway and he will probably get blamed even more now as for some reason they have it in for him.

He speaks a little slow, but he is a hard working disciplined athlete who has gone out on loan and faced with having his dream cut short pulled himself up and got to the top of his profession. He deserves more respect.

The more i think about it the more i think he should tell england to go fcuk themselves in the summer. It is not like we are going to win anything anyway and he will probably get blamed even more now as for some reason they have it in for him.

He speaks a little slow, but he is a hard working disciplined athlete who has gone out on loan and faced with having his dream cut short pulled himself up and got to the top of his profession. He deserves more respect.
It would be great if he did that in a tweet, but considering how all important the almost always awful Ingerland side is to the country he'd get slated for it, fined for it and suspended for it. The best thing he can do is score loads of goals for England and then have them all nullified by Chris Smalling giving away penalties, scoring own goals and getting sent off at a crucial time.

Back