• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The Athletic also going with that angle fwiw. So either there's some behind the scenes or both are taking the logical view that a new contract is likely.

https://theathletic.com/3494541/2022/08/14/harry-kane-transfer-contract-spurs/
Once again still no quotes, just pure speculation.

Ironic that the article highlights the dramatic change in circumstances since last autumn, but does not take into account the possibility that by the same token things might change back again in the coming months. As politicians like to remind us it's all about 'events,dear boy'. What if Spurs do not manage to win a trophy? What if Conte accepts a crazy offer from United? What if... ? what if ... ?

Like every other Spurs fan I fervently hope he stays and signs a new contract, especially if that is as a result of us winning a trophy. Meantime it's facile to speculate, it just gets everybody wound up for no good purpose.

Like it or lump it, will just have to wait and see how things pan out.

COYS!

Once again still no quotes, just pure speculation.

Ironic that the article highlights the dramatic change in circumstances since last autumn, but does not take into account the possibility that by the same token things might change back again in the coming months. As politicians like to remind us it's all about 'events,dear boy'. What if Spurs do not manage to win a trophy? What if Conte accepts a crazy offer from United? What if... ? what if ... ?

Like every other Spurs fan I fervently hope he stays and signs a new contract, especially if that is as a result of us winning a trophy. Meantime it's facile to speculate, it just gets everybody wound up for no good purpose.

Like it or lump it, will just have to wait and see how things pan out.

COYS!

I'm just saying i don't think it's likely he goes to byern as was suggested.

That was an excellent header, at a ground where goals are hard to come by. He hung in the air longer than the others. Hopefully that buries this August hoodoo and gets his season off and running. Wolves at home and he will fancy his chances of adding to today’s goal.

That was an excellent header, at a ground where goals are hard to come by. He hung in the air longer than the others. Hopefully that buries this August hoodoo and gets his season off and running. Wolves at home and he will fancy his chances of adding to today’s goal.

was it? I think he missed the target, I don't think it goes in without the deflection, I expect it will end up as another for OG, putting them top of our goal scorer chart for the season

Back