• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Greaves - 266 goals
Kane - 236 goals

Just 30 left in it now!

Will be done by end of next season latest, in all likelihood.

He'll probably get the 6 he needs to get the England record about late November time (WC warm ups and group games). Interesting to see which he gets first - Spurs' highest ever goalscorer or England's.

He'll probably get the 6 he needs to get the England record about late November time (WC warm ups and group games). Interesting to see which he gets first - Spurs' highest ever goalscorer or England's.

I don't remember Mike England scoring that many

Would any of us really mind if the football side of the business shut down and just have the new stadium as a concert/NFL venue?
We're just a reoccurring cycle of disappointment, almost every year the same.
Let him go and get some football success before retirement.

Think if the was any thoughts in his mind about signing a new contract they will have gone after the last 3 days.

Kind of feel sorry for him.

If only Harry had a better agent than Charlie he would be pretty much guaranteed some silverware with €iteh this season and be earning more money to boot.

But why oh why do we not have any backup for Kane or for Son? The days when we had Keane Defoe, we always had a 3rd striker. Now...two players who can't be dropped and play every single game.

Daniel Levy said he was building the stadium, to enable us to be more competitive. Hmmn, I wonder just how long we will have to wait...........?

But why oh why do we not have any backup for Kane or for Son? The days when we had Keane Defoe, we always had a 3rd striker. Now...two players who can't be dropped and play every single game.

Daniel Levy said he was building the stadium, to enable us to be more competitive. Hmmn, I wonder just how long we will have to wait...........?

perhaps longer than the pandemic disrupted start we’ve had with it?

30 years and counting.

Still, Guns n’Roses are playing at the ground in the summer.

Depends on what you mean as competitive. The other problem is that Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be spending fortunes going forward, and Utd simply can't underperform forever and also spend fortunes. Add in the current top 3, and its going to be a tough ask to make it back in the CL in coming years even with investment

I think we need at last 5 in this summer to address the more urgent gaps: LCB, RWB, CM, back-up CF and back-up GK. If we can get more then great, but those are priorities IMO and then we need to be spending each window going forwards

Back