• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Thought it was his best game for us this season, unlucky not to have got more then the one goal. Lets hope he can be the player he has shown over the last few years because if he does we are in with a chance of top four for sure.

Kane's thread shouldn't be bottom of page 2! Another excellent brace against Brighton, he looks like he's at peak form now which bodes well for the remainder of the season if he stays injury free. That's about 24 goals in all comps this season, not bad for someone who is unhappy and wanting to leave.

Kane's thread shouldn't be bottom of page 2! Another excellent brace against Brighton, he looks like he's at peak form now which bodes well for the remainder of the season if he stays injury free. That's about 24 goals in all comps this season, not bad for someone who is unhappy and wanting to leave.

Just needs to pick up scoring in the league.

He's so much more than just a goal scorer though. His hold up and passing play are phenomenal.

Remember when he was just starting with us a couple of mates didn't fancy him. I said he was like sheringham. Which he is, just on another level.

Very good performance from him, great to see. Sometimes very deep, sometimes way up there, real headache for the opposition.

Seems so willing to do the defensive bit even well into his own half when we lose the ball and he's already there, great to see. Leading by example both ways.

Control, passing, vision, all on point.

That first goal was just about always going in. What a quality to have, to be so lethal from that kind of range.

He looks refreshed after a weeks holiday in what looked like an incredible place too, some nice warm weather to ease any aches and pains
I honestly think he will sign a new contract soon and stay for life

Very complimentary about Conte. Real good positive feel around the entire club right now. If anything could make him want to stay and /or sign another contract it would be this.

It was telling that there was no noise about him moving in January.
I'm convinced Emirates Marketing Project tried to get him on the cheap, and want Haaland or Mbappe if they are spending big money.

I saw something about them making a few bids for Joao Felix from Atletico Madrid before settling for Alvarez. Kane was clearly something they only wanted because they thought they could get a good deal.

I would bring another striker in and play kane in the Sheringham role.

Was so happy to see us linked to Omishen. I absolutely love him he is actually my favourite striker in world football.

Back