• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yep. I had to step away for a couple of hours or 3 to absorb the sheer incompetence / negligence / pay off

I see Berbatov is stirring it again, saying Kane needs to move to win trophies.

We could possibly be in another final in 2 weeks time, I would love to see us lift a Cup this season, if just to stop this constant drivel week after week, with a different pundit taking turns to disrupt him
fudge Berbatov and ex-players saying this brick, they're just after a pay day. It's funny that it's players like Berbatov that left for trophies *cough* money *cough* that come to the media with this type of brick.

We could possibly be in another final in 2 weeks time, I would love to see us lift a Cup this season, if just to stop this constant drivel week after week, with a different pundit taking turns to disrupt him

If we win the LC or even FA Cup I think the narrative will just change to major trophies and league wins.

Hopefully the man himself will be convinced enough by what happens for the remaining 6 months to want to stick around a bit longer. Don't think the media noises makes much of a difference either way.

If we win the LC or even FA Cup I think the narrative will just change to major trophies and league wins.

Hopefully the man himself will be convinced enough by what happens for the remaining 6 months to want to stick around a bit longer. Don't think the media noises makes much of a difference either way.

100% this!

...and if we win the league, it's just a fluke and he'll need to move to a bigger/richer club to win more, and if we win the EL he needs a shot at the CL for a richer/bigger club, and if we win the CL he'll need to prove himself at a richer/bigger club, etc. etc.

Still winds me up this clam gets a round of applause when he turns up at the stadium, he can get fudged.

...and if we win the league, it's just a fluke and he'll need to move to a bigger/richer club to win more, and if we win the EL he needs a shot at the CL for a richer/bigger club, and if we win the CL he'll need to prove himself at a richer/bigger club, etc. etc.

So what we’re saying is we should double down on our approach of not winning things to stick it to the media? I’m in. Fortunately we’ve got the right kind of experience within the squad for our goal as long as Conte doesn’t go and fudge it up.

Back