• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He is a shadow of his former self, said a year or so back the the persistant ankle injurys would effect him more as he gets older. Sadly it looks like i may have been right :(, he is slow on the turn and falls over so easy now and looks so clumsy.

The best sight as a Spurs fan for years was Kane turning on the ball within 25 yards of goal because he’d always get a shot away and it’d often be on target.

This season he hasn’t been doing that. There was one opportunity second half where he turned well and had a second or two and didn’t pull the trigger. By the time he’d set himself, the chance was gone and he played a crappy ball that was intercepted.

It seems like it’s more than mental with Harry. I hope I’m wrong, it’s only a few months since he won the golden boot but he just doesn’t look the same.

The best sight as a Spurs fan for years was Kane turning on the ball within 25 yards of goal because he’d always get a shot away and it’d often be on target.

This season he hasn’t been doing that. There was one opportunity second half where he turned well and had a second or two and didn’t pull the trigger. By the time he’d set himself, the chance was gone and he played a crappy ball that was intercepted.

It seems like it’s more than mental with Harry. I hope I’m wrong, it’s only a few months since he won the golden boot but he just doesn’t look the same.

All the more reason to go 3-4-1-2 with Son AND Kane up front as a pairing.

I think until conte can get some new blood in, its time to go 3-4-1-2 so we can play Kane and Son up front together. We know how good together they can be and are basically the only good thing going for us until we invest in the market.

Also lucas is always going to flatter to deceive more often than not, so no loss leaving him out. PEH and Skipp can be the two and fat boy or glc the playmaker in front them, feeding balls for the strikers or out to the wingbacks when they are in advanced positions.

The only drawback is that fat boy and glc are both a disgrace to date, but who knows maybe playing consistently in that team and that system might see them perform a bit?

No loss leaving Lucas out? He is one of the very few players who actually tries to do something. You want Dele Alli, Bryan Gil behind Son and Kane? The only other people I can think of are Ndombele and Lo Celso.

No loss leaving Lucas out? He is one of the very few players who actually tries to do something. You want Dele Alli, Bryan Gil behind Son and Kane? The only other people I can think of are Ndombele and Lo Celso.

That’s what I said mate, fat boy or glc. Obviously not dele and no idea what gil would be like as a playmaker type.

Fatboy or glc until Jan to see if they can do something (wont hold my breath) and then get a near on world class player in that position through door (one can dream eh!)

Yes Lucas tries but imo he is so erratic. He could be a world beater imo but just loses the ball more often than not. Its sad how he wont in his career fulfil the potential he clearly has. Good player to bring off the bench when teams are tiring though.

He is a shadow of his former self, said a year or so back the the persistant ankle injurys would effect him more as he gets older. Sadly it looks like i may have been right :(, he is slow on the turn and falls over so easy now and looks so clumsy.
I thought he was really good Sunday. Looked like the only class player on the pitch if I’m honest. Looked like he upped the effort levels.

Thursday I thought he was poor first half - but - seriously what to people expect when he’s lining up with Dele and Gil, 2 poor wing backs, and zero creation from midfield. 2nd half he improved a bit with Son and Moura coming on.

I would judge him after these next 4 or 5 league games. If he still hasn’t made an impact after that I’d be seriously worried.

Worth noting - we’ve left the guy seriously short with attacking support/service.

I thought he was really good Sunday. Looked like the only class player on the pitch if I’m honest. Looked like he upped the effort levels.

Thursday I thought he was poor first half - but - seriously what to people expect when he’s lining up with Dele and Gil, 2 poor wing backs, and zero creation from midfield. 2nd half he improved a bit with Son and Moura coming on.

I would judge him after these next 4 or 5 league games. If he still hasn’t made an impact after that I’d be seriously worried.

Worth noting - we’ve left the guy seriously short with attacking support/service.

Yep so true and it wont help that our brickness means he is needed for 90 mins of every game. He is going to tire more and more towards the end of games.

In the meantime we must imo pair Kane and Son up front together with a playmaker in behind them.

Yep so true and it wont help that our brickness means he is needed for 90 mins of every game. He is going to tire more and more towards the end of games.

In the meantime we must imo pair Kane and Son up front together with a playmaker in behind them.
We’ll need to sign one first I imagine.

Right ok.
Top EPL goals and assists and captained his country to a European Championship Final v ...... yeah ok.
Balloon door!
TBF that’s higher than most fans on these shores would put him
Even after last season some would say DCL is better
Or firmino
Or many others
I mean if any premier league players ranks higher than him it shows the mockery of it all even with his crap winter so far

TBF that’s higher than most fans on these shores would put him
Even after last season some would say DCL is better
Or firmino
Or many others
I mean if any premier league players ranks higher than him it shows the mockery of it all even with his crap winter so far
Only a (particularly one eyed) Everton fan would say that DCL is better.
Only a (particularly one eyed) Liverpool fan would say that Firminho is better.

Disagree
There are plenty of fans of other “big” clubs who just don’t rate Kane. Mainly in there view of England games
The diatribe against him is bizarre
It really is bizarre considering the ridiculous speed at which he's scored his England goals.
Maybe it just goes with the job of "talisman" for England strikers, I remember Lineker always getting grief and Rooney too.

Back