• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Two shots in the league all season :eek:

Only 8 touches in the box all season :eek:

His heat map is 40 yards away from goal :eek:

He needs to get his act together

Two shots in the league all season :eek:

Only 8 touches in the box all season :eek:

His heat map is 40 yards away from goal :eek:

He needs to get his act together
Welcome to Spurs 2021/2022 (looking quite similar to Spurs 2020/2021 at present)....

When a team is set up to barely attack it is difficult for the centre forward to touch the ball high up the pitch.

If he's not in the box why get the ball into it?
Chicken and egg situation.
If the midfield is made up of three defensive midfielders that aren't noted for their passing ability... Don't get me wrong, Kane hasn't been great when he's got the ball so far but I'd put my money on him turning good before our midfield develop the ability to deliver decent long balls to him...

Last edited:
If the midfield is made up of three defensive midfielders that aren't noted for their passing ability... Don't get me wrong, Kane hasn't been great when he's got the ball so far but I'd put my money on him turning good before our midfield develop the ability to deliver decent long balls to him...

I'm not convinced that this is the way nuno will have us playing as we go forward, he is playing the cards he has atm.
Kane has been dropping deep since the end of the poch days, not sure why, but it seemed to work for a while.
Don’t think it works without son though.

Back