• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Good as others have said he has done the wrong thing by acting the way he has done but we are a better team with him in it for sure. Like others i am still concerned that come Jan he may kick it all off again but for now he will be revved up to prove how good he is ( as i still think he really wants to move on) so i expect he will be really working to prove that he is worth chasing. In other words the more goals he scores for us the more other clubs will chase him either in Jan or next summer.

Zero chance of him ever being sold in a January window.

It’ll be difficult to source a replacement then - and any available will be overpriced. Add into that any transfer involving Kane will be complex, and difficult to conclude in the short time available in January. I’d agree it’s likely any move will be next summer.

These motherfudgers

2jzvj2nnwhj71.jpg

Also, wasn't the reception pretty mocking?

Two weird things I will never be able to get my head around:

How Harry and Charlie played this so badly. It seemed blindingly obvious from the beginning that Levy wasn’t going to sell unless an offer that met his value came in. He wasn’t going to be bullied around with talk of a gentleman’s agreement. They seemed to think that leaks, the Neville interview, the lack of returning to training would put pressure on Levy to sell, but it just made him more determined. This seemed obvious from the beginning…how did the Kanes not understand this and play their hand so badly, and why did they not get more certainty from City that they would make a serious bid before very nearly burning all of Harry’s bridges with us? Utterly bizarre.

Secondly, some of the coverage around this has also just been straight weird. I heard Ornstein reporting that City feel ‘Spurs need to come to the table if they want to get the deal done’. Just a very weird reading of a situation where we clearly had no intention to sell. What was going on there?

It really seems like Harry has been used as a pawn in a bit of City PR to help show the world they won’t be taken to the cleaners on prices going forward. And I bet they were probably happy to keep it going once the fixtures came out in the hope it would disrupt us for the first game. That didn’t work. I feel bad for Harry, he’s been stupid, he’s played this badly, he’s been used, and he now has some making up to do. Here’s hoping he does it with his performances.

How Harry and Charlie played this so badly. It seemed blindingly obvious from the beginning that Levy wasn’t going to sell unless an offer that met his value came in. He wasn’t going to be bullied around with talk of a gentleman’s agreement. They seemed to think that leaks, the Neville interview, the lack of returning to training would put pressure on Levy to sell, but it just made him more determined. This seemed obvious from the beginning…how did the Kanes not understand this and play their hand so badly, and why did they not get more certainty from City that they would make a serious bid before very nearly burning all of Harry’s bridges with us? Utterly bizarre.

Secondly, some of the coverage around this has also just been straight weird. I heard Ornstein reporting that City feel ‘Spurs need to come to the table if they want to get the deal done’. Just a very weird reading of a situation where we clearly had no intention to sell. What was going on there?

It really seems like Harry has been used as a pawn in a bit of City PR to help show the world they won’t be taken to the cleaners on prices going forward. And I bet they were probably happy to keep it going once the fixtures came out in the hope it would disrupt us for the first game. That didn’t work. I feel bad for Harry, he’s been stupid, he’s played this badly, he’s been used, and he now has some making up to do. Here’s hoping he does it with his performances.
City are favoured by the press
They love the way they are treated when they go up there

Journos do favours for clubs so that they will keep getting Tit bits. Some of the ‘news’ was agents trying to ruffle Levy’s feathers. But they were amateur. If you’re going to use the press you need more acumen. Telling the world what you want to happen is not going to cut it. You need to be be devious!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Some great points. The reporting one was absolutely bizarre. Made no sense.

On the Kane’s, I wonder did they think that Harry was a GHod with the fans who understood, by and large, why he wanted to go. Levy’s stock had also plummeted in the last two years. Maybe they thought they couldn’t lose that PR battle and if they threw in “gentleman’s agreement”, that would override the inconvenient fact he has a 3 year contract. What Harry Kane and every footballer who is lucky enough to play for us need to realise is that even if we understand your reasons for wanting to leave, you never, ever disrespect our club by whoring yourself in the media and not turning up to train. It doesn’t matter who you are.

What the Kanes also need to understand is you won’t bully Daniel Levy. Say what you like about him but when it comes to balls and negotiating, he’s the toughest in the business.

I hope they realise what a complete mess they’ve made of this. I don’t think Harry’s a bad lad. I’ve lost a lot of time for him but he’s still a great player and, ordinarily, a great pro. But he’s represented by a complete amateur who has helped destroy Harry’s public image and destroyed any affection most of us had for him.

that is some serious commitment to getting around the swear police. Love it.

Try swearing on here and see what happens :)

What won’t happen is getting banned, it’s a grown up site for grown ups (normal miscreants excepted..you know who you are)

Some great points. The reporting one was absolutely bizarre. Made no sense.

On the Kane’s, I wonder did they think that Harry was a GHod with the fans who understood, by and large, why he wanted to go. Levy’s stock had also plummeted in the last two years. Maybe they thought they couldn’t lose that PR battle and if they threw in “gentleman’s agreement”, that would override the inconvenient fact he has a 3 year contract. What Harry Kane and every footballer who is lucky enough to play for us need to realise is that even if we understand your reasons for wanting to leave, you never, ever disrespect our club by whoring yourself in the media and not turning up to train. It doesn’t matter who you are.

What the Kanes also need to understand is you won’t bully Daniel Levy. Say what you like about him but when it comes to balls and negotiating, he’s the toughest in the business.

I hope they realise what a complete mess they’ve made of this. I don’t think Harry’s a bad lad. I’ve lost a lot of time for him but he’s still a great player and, ordinarily, a great pro. But he’s represented by a complete amateur who has helped destroy Harry’s public image and destroyed any affection most of us had for him.

That tweet of his today hasn’t restored any affection I personally had for him.
I would love if “one of our own” song was never sung to him again.

That tweet of his today hasn’t restored any affection I personally had for him.
I would love if “one of our own” song was never sung to him again.

The fanbase that still damns Dele with the faint praise of “he’s better than Ozil” is unlikely to think up a new song. But I hope that as Kane carries on sullenly chasing the records and whacking the goals in, he’ll begin to hear something sinister in the chant that “he’s one of our own”. Something that both mocks and seals his contracted bonds to the club.

His brother conceded defeat in this weeks ago. Saw him hammered at an event and he said the club were flat refusing to sell regardless. Emirates Marketing Project's largest offer for cash was only ever 75m too, it was never gonna happen apparently

Yep, thought he’d stay as Levy wouldn’t risk selling the crown jewel after a ropey last year with the fans.

thank GHod this awful saga is done, at least for now.

All those mother cluckers in the media, ex professionals…adamant he was rocking up at city!

They can suck on my ding dang dingdong and then bugger off into the abyss.

let’s get on it…make it past Pacos, make it 9 points against Watford, more signings to lift the mood.

Go away Pep and city! You nasty old poopy heads!

Back