• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

City getting desperate....now realise that the price would mean they have to sell to buy....sniffing around Vlahovic as a cheaper option....

Time for Levy to increase the price another £20m!!!!

Ok. This crazy witch hunt needs to stop now!
Yes, Harry's made some mistakes, the biggest one being sentimental and using his brother as an agent.
But, his stupidity in that looks like it will benefit us, in that we get to keep one of the best strikers in the world for at least another year.
And let's face it, Paratici has only been here a few months trying to reshape the squad, and it will take more than this transfer window to sort things out.
Keeping a world class striker for another year will hardly damage us. So let's end the nonsense and at least not make him feel hated and unwelcome! We'll need him at his best to move forward!
COYS!

Can this be over now PLEASE! If C!ty don't cough up FVCK OFF! If C!ty cough up the correct value (£150+) Harry FVCK OFF!

I'm tired.......

Yes, Harry's made some mistakes, the biggest one being sentimental and using his brother as an agent.
But, his stupidity in that looks like it will benefit us, in that we get to keep one of the best strikers in the world for at least another year.
And let's face it, Paratici has only been here a few months trying to reshape the squad, and it will take more than this transfer window to sort things out.
Keeping a world class striker for another year will hardly damage us. So let's end the nonsense and at least not make him feel hated and unwelcome! We'll need him at his best to move forward!
COYS!
Whilst I agree
It’s also hard not say the flip side is he goes and we get that big pay day which can mean more investment in the team so we’re not totally reliant on Kane
We (IMO) play much more as a team when we’re without him
The guys up there with the very best but that does lead to players looking to him to do things rather than them doing it themselves

Whilst I agree
It’s also hard not say the flip side is he goes and we get that big pay day which can mean more investment in the team so we’re not totally reliant on Kane
The guys up there with the very best but that does lead to players looking to him to do things rather than them doing it themselves
Problem is we'll have a really hard time getting the players we need to replace him at this stage. It's too late. Better to keep him for another year, bring in some players now, if possible, and in January, and integrate them.
He's damaged his image and reputation, no doubt. I don't think anyone associated with Spurs will have the same opinion and feeling towards Kane as before, but let's not completly destroy him! He's hardly killed anyone!

COYS!

Wholeheartedly agree!!!

Whilst I agree

Truth is we’ll justify it either way.

I think NES has convinced the squad they’re a squad. The biggest problem is, we need to get in the CL this year, and Kane’s goals will be q huge part of it. Sell him next season if he wants, albeit if we are in the CL he has no real reason. I don’t believe more than a third of the money we’d get would be reinvested into the team personally…too late to sell him now IMO.

Nuno Espirito Santo says he'll WAIT until the weekend to decide IF Harry Kane is ready to face Wolves on Sunday, with Tottenham wanting to ASSESS HIS MENTAL STATE as well as physical fitness amid push for move to Emirates Marketing Project
  • Harry Kane has yet to play for Tottenham Hotspur this season as he plots to leave
  • The striker did not feature on the opening weekend of the Premier League
  • England star has not travelled with Spurs for their European fixture on Thursday
  • But Nuno Espirito Santo has left door open for a potential recall this weekend
Regurgitated drivel by summer intern ADRIAN KAJUMBA and Arsenal's own SAMI MOKBEL FOR THE DAILY MELEE

It's all in the headlines and sub-heads. The Melee doesn't actually expect anyone to read the articles.

That’s what is most frustrating
Everyone knows the price
Everyone knows city need Kane
City just dont want to pay the price and by acting a bell ends it’s causing us frustration

City purely trying to project the image of a club run sustainably and not pumped full of oil money.

It’s so tedious. So boring. They’re either gonna pay up or they don’t. Kane has to live with being the highest paid player at a top 6 club, his boyhood club, for another year. fudging get to work until you get your move, and if you don’t get it, keep working.

The amateur PR game is just embarrassing. I honestly can’t see who the Telegraph piece actually influences or benefits? Does it remotely force Levy’s hand? Does it get any real number of Spurs fans back onside to protect his legacy? All it does it cause more harm, and fill more copy inches. I can’t understand how and why Kane feels the need to burn his bridges to help newspapers sell copies. Arrogant stupidity angers me so much.

Harry back at training...

kane-training.jpg

Back