• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Feeling more than a trifle angry now, with a side helping of boredom.

This is deliberate sabotaging of our new season and I feel the most for Nuno who has arrived into this storm and handled things amazingly.

nothing has changed for me, pay the fee or fudge off down the road and keep quiet.

But no, more dirty underhand tactics involving the press, and they still haven’t learnt that these tactics do not work with Levy.

he seems to not give 2 shets about his relationship with us, so I couldn’t give a monkey uncle about what he wants.

would prefer to watch Steve,moura and sonny giving us everything rather than a selfish money obsessed nobber.

Amen to that.

hahaha, people are reviewing Charlie's agency online now

GnFoqRN.jpg

Well said Jordon, never really been a big fan of his but he is spot on with that.
I really struggle to see how to defend the Kanes. It looks like they are digging the hole deeper. The more people think about it the more people realise that Sir Harry Kane might need to come off his high horse.

I dont want him out, but £150m is decent cash if we spend it well. Setting aside other money which we have and just spending the Kane money, we could be looking at something like:

----------------------Lloris--------------------

---Tanganga---Romero---Torres---Regulion

-----------PEH----Skipp----Dele

--------Martinez--Vlahovic---Son

Adam, I want him out in the same way I want any player who does not want to be here, out.

But a part of me wants to keep him because I think he and his team have behaved like idiots, and because I would love to stick it to Man bricky by telling them to foxtrot oscar.

For the record I would not sell him before bringing in a replacement no matter how much bricky offered

Last edited:
Some more CK66 reviews

Bad ones

Charlie Kane sniffed my chair when I left the room. Disgusting behaviour. CCTV will be revealed soon

Absolute nightmare. Totally bungled my contract negotiation and now my friends are all on a plane to Portugal and I don’t have any of the oil money I was promised.

Almost used this company but contracts couldn’t be signed as CK had forgotten his crayons at home. So glad now in hindsight.

Gives himself employee of the month for the last 3 years and has pineapple on his pizza.

One Good one from "Daniel"

Due to a lack of recent success in our company, and a series of unfortunate decisions, I have found myself under pressure from a growing number of our supporters. I engaged CK66 to assist me to assure the supporters I am working in the best interests of the club. They came highly recommended from a work colleague and I was particularly impressed by their claim to offer 'End to end management of sporting professionals' This seemed to set them apart from one of my recent high profile appointments in particular: He was unable to deliver as he was only seemed able focus on the management of sports professionals at a single end.

I'm pleased to say they have enhanced my image so much over the past few months that I'm beginning to wonder if I'll soon be hailed by the fans as 'One of their own'! 10/10 Would recommend.

I really struggle to see how to defend the Kanes. It looks like they are digging the hole deeper. The more people think about it the more people realise that Sir Harry Kane might need to come off his high horse.

We all know that the majority of football players are not the brightest folks around but Harry has shown just how thick he is..

Here is my quote "Liverpool have been above us and earned 2X-3X our revenue per year for the better part of 3 decades" i.e. pre ENIC and during ENIC

You managed to pick the only year that I can find that Pool earned less than us, I'm going assume something weird happened that year and it's one off (and you didn't pick it purely for that reason

The year before Liverpool earned more than us and were in the top 10 richest clubs in the world (Deloitte money league)
For the following twenty years Liverpool have been in the top 10 every year, we have been in it only 3 times (so 20-3 in top richest clubs)
In 2001-2 they had already tripled their revenue from 97-98 (it would take us until 2006 to reach their 2002 numbers)

Are we really having an argument that Pool has been a bigger revenue generator than Spurs? am I missing something, Liverpool football club has been a huge club a lot longer than PL/ENIC era.
Your statement saying that Liverpool had revenues 2 to 3 times larger than THFC for 2 to 3 decades is a gross exaggeration. In fact Liverpool have never had a single year where their revenue was as much as 2 times higher than ours, let alone 2 to 3 times higher (Man Utd on the other hand!.....)
I picked that particular year as it was the immediate year prior to ENIC taking over from Sugar so framed off that decade pre ENIC - i.e. showing (admittedly only in a single year) where Sugar had us in comparison to them financially at the very end of his reign.
Liverpool and Spurs' revenues were actually broadly pretty similar in the nineties.
Liverpool then pulled ahead the year that ENIC took over Spurs in 2001, typically operating revenues around 1.5 times ours in the 2000s.
2009 was the closest that Liverpool ever came to operating revenues that were twice ours when they were higher by 1.78 times, since that year however the multiplier has shrunk down to a reasonably consistent 1.2 times over the last several years.
I would never argue that Liverpool don't produce revenues larger than Spurs as that would clearly untrue. I am merely contesting your 2 to 3 times for 2 to 3 decades assertion.

Anyway it seems we've veered away from slagging off Harry Kane so let's instead get back to that! :D

Some more CK66 reviews

Bad ones

Charlie Kane sniffed my chair when I left the room. Disgusting behaviour. CCTV will be revealed soon

Absolute nightmare. Totally bungled my contract negotiation and now my friends are all on a plane to Portugal and I don’t have any of the oil money I was promised.

Almost used this company but contracts couldn’t be signed as CK had forgotten his crayons at home. So glad now in hindsight.

Gives himself employee of the month for the last 3 years and has pineapple on his pizza.

One Good one from "Daniel"

Due to a lack of recent success in our company, and a series of unfortunate decisions, I have found myself under pressure from a growing number of our supporters. I engaged CK66 to assist me to assure the supporters I am working in the best interests of the club. They came highly recommended from a work colleague and I was particularly impressed by their claim to offer 'End to end management of sporting professionals' This seemed to set them apart from one of my recent high profile appointments in particular: He was unable to deliver as he was only seemed able focus on the management of sports professionals at a single end.

I'm pleased to say they have enhanced my image so much over the past few months that I'm beginning to wonder if I'll soon be hailed by the fans as 'One of their own'! 10/10 Would recommend.
These google reviews?

The review from Daniel is hilarious. As it’s so true. It couldn’t have played out better if DL had hired a PR firm to rehabilitate his image, it probably would have gone exactly like this.

It about the money, if Kane wants to go, put a written transfer in. If he does he loses loyalty payments, if we sell him, he still gets them. He wants to leave with all his money.

id love for a deal to be reached then at the last minute, Levy says 'im not doing the deal until you put in a transfer request'.

Back