• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

City are just plain weird in this... totally acting out of character.

The price we want is irrelevant to them. A bottomless pit of money allows them to pay whatever is required.

The price is relevant to us and the timing of the transfer is important for us. They are f.cking those two important markers up......and for what reason?.To save some pennies...give over. Weird.
It is absolutely insulting that such a financially doped club are trying to get Kane for a few green shield stamps more than they paid for that Olympic Diver wanabee Grealish.

tickle my balls with a feather. How stupid are you if you hire your own amateur brother to do the agent work for you when he's got absolutely zero experience, especially when you're seeking a high profile move like this. Insanely naive and amateurish. fudging sucks for Kane, who's properly shat the bed. Let's say we keep him - how will fans respond to him? How will he respond to that? What a mess.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but my opinion of Roy Keane has gone up somewhat from his comments - 43mins 25sec on (oh and that taco Ty from AFTV making an absolute idiot of himself too).

Doesn't Ty from AFTV always make an idiot out of himself? Their entire squad (bar Claude, rest in peace, and Robbie) are absolute idiots.

Harry Kane… I Can’t Even « WindyCOYS

The Kanes have essentially, through The Telegraph, The Daily Mail and The Sun — i.e. the baddies — submitted a press release. It reads something like this: wahhh wahhh wahhh I want my own way and I’m not getting it wahhh wahhh wahhh. Cry more, Harry. Pathetic.

When you’re up against Daniel Levy and you are seen as the villain, you know something has gone wrong. Levy was public enemy number one for Spurs fans at the back end of the season and throughout much of the summer and there were even some continuing protests against him and ENIC outside the stadium on Sunday. This should have been an open goal for Kane PR-wise. The sort of tap-in he’d have sworn his daughter’s life on. Kane could have left on his terms, with his head held high and our fans largely understanding and even supporting his decision, his legacy in tact. But the Kanes have truly blown this in every conceivable way.

So kane didn't go to portugal. Looks like a deal will be done.

Means nothing, Nuno probably doesn't need the circus and several people were saying he's likely to do his one last push.

Levy isn't going to drop the price by £30M, it's is City going to up the price by £30M

tickle my balls with a feather. How stupid are you if you hire your own amateur brother to do the agent work for you when he's got absolutely zero experience, especially when you're seeking a high profile move like this. Insanely naive and amateurish. fudging sucks for Kane, who's properly shat the bed. Let's say we keep him - how will fans respond to him? How will he respond to that? What a mess.

It is a mess. If he stays, I think there will be humble pie being eaten, concillatory statements made etc etc - the club will want things smoothed over so will presumably help him with that

Perhaps. I'm not sure that a deal is so advanced that we'd leave him out to stop him getting injured

I think the Wolves game on Sunday is more of an indication

If you want him to play on sunday, giving him some minutes on thursday (off the bench) seems a good idea. Training with the squad and learning the managers tactics seems a good idea.

If you want him to play on sunday, giving him some minutes on thursday (off the bench) seems a good idea. Training with the squad and learning the managers tactics seems a good idea.

I didnt say necessarily start on Sunday, but I dont take an argument that he wouldnt be match fit enough to be on the bench. In terms of training with the squad an manager's tactics, he knows everyone who will realistically be in the starting 11 and the tactics won't be rocket science

We'll sell you if the club gets a reasonable offer.

What would be good now is another club to come in and bid 150 million and us accept.

There isn't anyone though is there? The spanish and italian clubs have no money. Psg have messi. Bayern or utd? Possibly but can't see it.

Back