• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Best to have him out the way for now. Him being with the squad will only disrupt and hamper our preparations.

plus he needs the break.

this saga will drag on, it’s not ideal but we shall just have to get on with it.

Best to have him out the way for now. Him being with the squad will only disrupt and hamper our preparations.

plus he needs the break.

this saga will drag on, it’s not ideal but we shall just have to get on with it.
If we are going to let him join City, we should get him back ASAP, and run him into the ground in pre season, before he's allowed to leave.

If we are going to let him join City, we should get him back ASAP, and run him into the ground in pre season, before he's allowed to leave.

Kane would probably love that. He literally wants to play every minute of every game. Admirable but not overly smart. He looked stunned when Southgate took him off during the euros. What’s this, me no takey free kickey. Me no play every minute of every game?

As bad as it sounds i will be a little disappointed if he stays now. He clearly has his sights set on pastures new and i am a little excited to see a new rebuild and a new Tottenham.
I don’t think it’s bad
I think it’s sensible
No fan wants to lose their best players but thee is a rational to selling Kane if, and it’s a big if, we get enough money
The issue City have is everyone knows how rich they are but they have self denial issues
They also don’t want to over inflate the market that they historically have always let others do… whilst closing following behind
City IMO will walk a way if we don’t budge on price and we know levy won’t do that, as they do too with the Walker deal.
If Kane wants this deal to happen he may well be better of getting a new agent for a start. One that knows the game
The public leaking by Charlie at his own wedding has worked against him now.

Back