• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

What did you learn?

stuff out of our control is not worth stressing too much over…players come and go, we always take knocks but go again. One day our stars will align and we will do well, supporting this club is about chasing a dream rather than a certainty of glory…

that kind of airy fairy rainbow unicorn type tripe.

when I was most in sync with Daniel’s mind my overwhelming thoughts were of the belgravia hair growth centre for some reason.

Will be good watching all the pundits who hyped him up in the latter stages of the euros now say he isn't worth more than £100m and we should sell to poor city.

Will be good watching all the pundits who hyped him up in the latter stages of the euros now say he isn't worth more than £100m and we should sell to poor city.
That’s the kicker
The same people who build him up will try to knock him down due to COVID, poverty and the ever changing global market….
I’ve even heard it’s a buyers market, which of course it is for players who aren’t of Kane’s calibre
If city wants him, pay the money

Reactions: DTA
Made the mistake of reading a 'news' piece in the Mirror about this.
The triumphalist assumption that Kane will move, Emirates Marketing Project will get their way is noxious. The talk of a near-certainty that Kane will join them this summer. The implicit reinforcement of the narrative that Spurs should know their place, not get ideas above their station and not stand in the way of what Emirates Marketing Project want...sickening.
How I hope that Kane remains in a Spurs shirt at the end of this transfer window, not least to see if scummy gutter-press like this perform any sort of reverse-ferret as they spin their poisonous stories

Made the mistake of reading a 'news' piece in the Mirror about this.
The triumphalist assumption that Kane will move, Emirates Marketing Project will get their way is noxious. The talk of a near-certainty that Kane will join them this summer. The implicit reinforcement of the narrative that Spurs should know their place, not get ideas above their station and not stand in the way of what Emirates Marketing Project want...sickening.
How I hope that Kane remains in a Spurs shirt at the end of this transfer window, not least to see if scummy gutter-press like this perform any sort of reverse-ferret as they spin their poisonous stories
Had the misfortune of reading it as well. In summary Spurs should just bend over for City and be grateful for whatever they give us.

Back