• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

50 free kick goals in 670 appearances, lets say he gets 2 a game? so a conversation rate of 50/1200 = ~4%? from one of the best .. say a lot about reality vs. people's expectations

But, yes, I'd rather Kane not do freekicks.

Seems that around a 10% conversion rate is typical of decent free-kick takers with the best (such as Dybala) scoring from over 20% of their attempts.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/revealed-20-best-free-kick-takers-european-football

https://www.fearthewall.com/2019/8/...lists-which-players-are-the-best-in-the-world

Perhaps if Kane takes every one of our free-kicks for the next decade he’ll finally score one worthy of making a club compilation

Seems that around a 10% conversion rate is typical of decent free-kick takers with the best (such as Dybala) scoring from over 20% of their attempts.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/revealed-20-best-free-kick-takers-european-football

https://www.fearthewall.com/2019/8/...lists-which-players-are-the-best-in-the-world

Perhaps if Kane takes every one of our free-kicks for the next decade he’ll finally score one worthy of making a club compilation

Ronaldo nowhere in sight in that list of fk takers!

he's normally brick for a while after being rushed back from an injury

shouldn't have been used in the carling cup final

He’s really beginning to look like a player who knows himself that he needs a change.

He looked disinterested again today, I find it unlikely he is here next season.

I agree with the poster that says the only way he is here next season is if not club bids the amount wanted.

He looked disinterested again today, I find it unlikely he is here next season.

I agree with the poster that says the only way he is here next season is if not club bids the amount wanted.
Can't agree with that. There's a difference between not being 100% and being disinterested.
Also, the midfield was shocking today and provided no platform for our forwards to build on.
We desperately need a manger that can coach attacking patterns. These players have gone the best part of
two years without being coached properly and it shows.

I got a text from a mate of mine who noticed that when Harry came out for the second half his hair looked like it had been blow dried....

I didn't pick up on it but did anybody else?

The half time chat must have been good....

Mason "right then boys we're playing for a champions League spot and....."

Harry " hold on Ryan I've got to sort my hair out... Image rights count for a lot and if I look good I should get a few more quid when I leave in the summer"

Mason "of course Harry, let us know when you're ready"....

COYS

Although I agree he is good enough to win things, he has to start by taking some of the responsibility if he is going to stay here.
There's too much of a cop out saying I'm good enough but the team/club are letting me down.
Always been my issue
The guys world class
The isnt a better striker on the planet IMO
Every final he has played in he hasn’t been notable
Semi finals? Same again
He has to get that right
But arguably it could be because he is playing here
I mean people say you have to go to a club that wins things to win things.... maybe it’s that simple

Always been my issue
The guys world class
The isnt a better striker on the planet IMO
Every final he has played in he hasn’t been notable
Semi finals? Same again
He has to get that right
But arguably it could be because he is playing here
I mean people say you have to go to a club that wins things to win things.... maybe it’s that simple

My big fear is that he is turning into a Wayne Rooney, without the trophies.
Undropable, play where you want and how you want.
We had son, bale and dele on the pitch today and yet Harry keeps dropping back.
We had a throw in 20 yards from their goal and Harry took it, and it wasn't a quick one to catch them unaware, it took about 20 seconds.

It’s so funny to hear the reports that suggest rival clubs think £90m will be enough for the best striker in the Premier League. Try double that and the answer is still no.

I suspect he’ll end up gone for about £130m.
Yep, I think so too. City desperately need a striker and I can’t see them getting Haaland or Mbappe.

I reckon we might start to see the cash flow, with players coming in, and then bang, he’s gone at end of window a la Bale to Madrid to offset what we’ve spent.

No way unless he downs tools (which he won't) Levy will sanction selling him for 90, 130 anything like that.

As far as leverage goes Kane has none.

No way unless he downs tools (which he won't) Levy will sanction selling him for 90, 130 anything like that.

As far as leverage goes Kane has none.
Careful you will quickly be corrected
And some fans think we should sell him cheap because he has been a servant to the club
all be it the highest paid one in history (merited by being world class)

They should actually check our selling history then.

If Crystal Palace and Villa can hang onto their star players, in what world are we selling?

Back