• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Problem he has is that at his age and the money that Levy will demand I don't actually see there being any takers.

Why would you buy Kane for the ballpark figure you could get Haaland for. Levy will look at his goals and assists and price him accordingly with no regard for market forces.

I agree. Not sure what price Levy wouldn’t seek but it would be north of £100m, probably nearer £150m, and in a post COVID world for a man with a history of ankle injuries, I’m not sure anyone would offer that.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

They haven't bought a player for much higher than 60m - would be a big step up for them to pony up for Kane.

Not that they couldn't afford it of course

Yes, that's true. But Pep ups his spending when he misses out on a trophy (or in the case of this season, loses a game badly: the day after Leicester spanked them 5-2 at home they confirmed the signing of Dias...)

If Poch smacks him up in the CL semi-final i definitely expect him to instruct the owners to buy Kane

if we dont sell him this summer, we wont get "bale" money, and i want to see him move on, its like watching a workmate constantly denied a promotion, we're rebuilding still, the boy has shown loyalty and then some
agree with the point but unsure about the timing - all football clubs are losing big money so it will be someone quite desperate to not try to knock prices down to covid prices.

Surely no way Levy would do business with them. Refused to let Modders go there. No way he sells Kane to them.
That would be a very poor way to treat Harry Kane I think. If Levy puts a hugely high price on Kane like (say) £130m and Chelsea happen to meet that fee, I don't think Levy can refuse to sell him.

That would be a very poor way to treat Harry Kane I think. If Levy puts a hugely high price on Kane like (say) £130m and Chelsea happen to meet that fee, I don't think Levy can refuse to sell him.

I wouldn't sell to them at any price. I'd rather take less money from someone else and I think Levy did that with Modric (Chelsea offered more than Madrid).

Yeah it's a bit brick and I love Harry but there's some clubs we shouldn't sell to and they are one of them. Do what Fergie did with Heinze and Liverpool. Anyway, I'd be disappointed in Harry a bit if he wanted to go there.

How and why?
We don’t want to, or need to sell
So we dictate the price
We would look more at neymar as a reference rather than Lukaku

I think that if he asks to go the price will be dictated by the market rather than his comparable ability. Not really happy with the situation but think that is what will happen.

If Pep losing against PSG, you can bet both him and Harry will be thunking about how they'd be a match made in heaven to get City 'over the CL line'...amazing to think what Poch beating Pep again could affect his old club...

I think that if he asks to go the price will be dictated by the market rather than his comparable ability. Not really happy with the situation but think that is what will happen.
Not a chance IMO
He asks to go
The club will say of a suitable buyer meets the price we set you can
He has 3 years left
He wants a club that wins things
In this country that’s city
PSG in France
Bayern in Germany
Everyone else is a gamble on their ability to win things

Not a chance IMO
He asks to go
The club will say of a suitable buyer meets the price we set you can
He has 3 years left
He wants a club that wins things
In this country that’s city
PSG in France
Bayern in Germany
Everyone else is a gamble on their ability to win things

PSG tick all the boxes.
Not English, so suits us and Harry.
It's not far from home.
It's nicer than Manchester.
Have the money.
Harry is a pr dream for them.
Poch and Harry know and respect each other.

His latest quotes after winning that award don’t sound good.
If he wants to go, I’d rather he went if we received a fair offer and Levy didn’t deliberately price Kane out of the market - the effort and level of performance he has put in for a long time now he deserves to get what he wants....

Do you think they were bad? I mean, he's not going to say 'no, I dont want to be winning trophies'

I thought the 'is what it is' part read well in terms of keeping him

"I would rather be winning team trophies and this one but it is what it is."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56920122

Do you think they were bad? I mean, he's not going to say 'no, I dont want to be winning trophies'

I thought the 'is what it is' part read well in terms of keeping him

"I would rather be winning team trophies and this one but it is what it is."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56920122
There is more quotes here than that BBC one

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-leave-Tottenham-Man-City-United-monitor.html

I know you like to put a positive spin on things for Spurs sake which I appreciate, like the other day Rodgers said flat out he wasnt interested in Spurs job and you took it as he could be open to coming:D But honestly, I have to question any Spurs fan who seriously believes Kane would not want to leave given the chance. Does it mean he will go? Of course not, there are a lot more factors in play than just what he wants. But its soul destroying for me watching him under achieve season after season, so goodness knows what he is thinking.....

Back