• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Walking a bit gingerly, but doesn't look anything too serious. Hopefully he'll be fully fit for next Sunday and give us a tiny chance of winning instead of none.

We have no chance. I'm calling it now. Pretty much every one of our players is playing within themselves. I know Jose has form for one off games but I don't see it. The fact he's still dingdonging about with defensive systems and personnel will make it very difficult to give a "Mourinho masterclass".

Like you, I hope Kane makes it. He's a player who deserves the big prizes and to play in the big occasions. Sadly, this is as big a stage as we can give him at the moment.

One upside of the ankle knock, and publicity around it, is that it could make people think again about trying to poach him. Levy certainly won't be reducing his valuation of Kane

Yes, because without Kane we would actually play with only 10 men, would still be passing to the empty space he was no longer in and not have somebody else take the penalties.

Looking forward to learning how many extra goals conceded, and in turn points dropped, should Hugo have only had one arm.

Yes, because without Kane we would actually play with only 10 men, would still be passing to the empty space he was no longer in and not have somebody else take the pelanties.

Looking forward to learning how many extra goals conceded, and in turn points dropped, should Hugo have only had one arm.
Scary when they do that
It’s the same with the points dropped piece... it has no relevance as going 1 goal ahead doesn’t guarantee you 3 points does it.
I’m fine with the stats around conceding goals after taking a lead but training it to points is pure spin on a stat

Assuming the reports are true, what do we make of Harry being totally on board with Mourinho? As the Athletic puts it, he would run through brick walls for him.

Just seems to go against the prevailing belief (including my own to an extent) that our malaise is predominantly down to the manager and that he isn’t coaching them correctly etc.

Is this just confirmation that our players on the whole are a bunch of pussies who cannot take a Mourinho style of management and if we had several more players with Kane’s old school mentality, we’d actually be doing just fine?

Could explain why he wants out as he looks at the rest of the squad and thinks these lot dont have the mentality to compete at the very top level.

Be interesting to know what he thinks about the ESL. I think international football is quite important to him.
There will be players who are not financially driven who will be gutted to see what has been announced yesterday but the majority will be thinking ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Kane will also know that the current schedule is unsustainable for him. He's a big guy but even living sensibly he cant play all the games he's asked to. The number of international games at the moment is a joke...and the new CL proposals from UEFA today just add more games to players schedules! (not us next year mind you!)

But again, FIFA cant afford to lose top players from the world cup. Hence why their reaction to the ESL was so weak

Back