• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Can't be very enjoyable for him playing in this team. 3 creative players last night and he was one of them. Relying on defensive mistakes to get chances to score.

Can't be very enjoyable for him playing in this team. 3 creative players last night and he was one of them. Relying on defensive mistakes to get chances to score.
We create nothing that isn't self created by moments of individual brilliance. I'd had to play in this team, I'd fake an injury if I saw Sissoko was in the starting lineup. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

We create nothing that isn't self created by moments of individual brilliance. I'd had to play in this team, I'd fake an injury if I saw Sissoko was in the starting lineup. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Have we just found the cure for Lamelitus??

Who has the best minutes-per-goal (mpg) ratio in Premier League history?

Minutes per goal - player

109 - Aguero*
117 - Kane*
122 - Henry
128 - Van Nistlerooy
129 - Salah*
138 - Suarez
139 - Van Persie
140 - Crespo
141 - Dzeko
142 - Aubameyang*
143 - Jesus*
145 - Costa
147 - Sturridge
147 - Hernandez
147 - Shearer
149 - Ibrahimovic
150 - Klasnic
151 - Solskjaer
153 - Owen
157 - Wright
159 - Ba
159 - Giroud
160 - Fernandes*
160 - Remy
162 - Yeboah

*stats updated to 17/04/2021

https://www.givemesport.com/1656709...inutespergoal-ratio-in-premier-league-history

Worth noting that Aguero and most others in this list were already top strikers before coming to the PL. Also, many played for title-winning teams that would have created way more chances per game than Tottenham would have done for Kane.

Yeah, because the six players above him have all won the title. Never heard a mention of Robbie Fowler holding that record before Kane, though. :rolleyes:

Thats a fudging great point. Fowler had that “title” for 20 years and not once did I ever hear it mentioned. Kane has it 5 minutes and they were talking about it.

Yeah, because the six players above him have all won the title. Never heard a mention of Robbie Fowler holding that record before Kane, though. :rolleyes:

Apart from Hoddle, Jenas, Lineker and Crouch on BT Sport there really is a shocking lack of pundits who actually have any love for Spurs.

Sky Sports think that Jamie and Souness are Tottenham’s legends (ironically Roy Keane is their only pundit who actually was a boyhood Spurs fan) and whenever I have the misfortune of catching any videos of ESPN they seem to be full of Spammers, Dippers and Chavs chatting brick about our club :mad:

Brilliant player. One of the best we’ve ever had. Possibly the best we’ve ever produced (and Hoddle is in my top 3 favourite players of all time).

He has probably been the difference between Jose’s Spurs team ending up upper mid table (which is where I think we’ll end up) and relegated.

Brilliant player. One of the best we’ve ever had. Possibly the best we’ve ever produced (and Hoddle is in my top 3 favourite players of all time).

He has probably been the difference between Jose’s Spurs team ending up upper mid table (which is where I think we’ll end up) and relegated.

it’s him or King from my length of following, I would say Kane is quite a way ahead of King.

He’s been worth at least 4/5 positions every full season he’s played.

Walking a bit gingerly, but doesn't look anything too serious. Hopefully he'll be fully fit for next Sunday and give us a tiny chance of winning instead of none.

Back