• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He can go where he wants, how he wants as far as I’m concerned
If it means we win I dont care

I want him in and around the box, he's too good to be used to fight fires in a penetrable midfield.
He is the consummate professional and yes will play where he is required. But he is wasted playing too deep. He is primarily a finisher and also a fantastic passer of a football. Jose will be playing him at centre-half at this rate and I bet he would be good.

I want him in and around the box, he's too good to be used to fight fires in a penetrable midfield.
He is the consummate professional and yes will play where he is required. But he is wasted playing too deep. He is primarily a finisher and also a fantastic passer of a football. Jose will be playing him at centre-half at this rate and I bet he would be good.
Has if we win he won’t care, and I’m cool with it

when your that good you can play how and where you want

Has if we win he won’t care, and I’m cool with it

when your that good you can play how and where you want

Yes, but he can't be in two places at once.
Where was our attacking threat at Chelsea?
Yes, an away points is a point and all that, but we didn't look even close to scoring. Sorry, that's for me is not acceptable.
I want to at least threaten an attacking capability.

You are really letting your dislike of Jose get on top of you mate.

Yes, an away points is a point and all that, but we didn't look even close to scoring. Sorry, that's for me is not acceptable.
Seem to recall games earlier this year when Kane would stay up all match and find himself constantly surrounded by a ruck of defenders. No one could get the ball to him so he'd end up getting hammered for getting so few touches.

Seem to recall games earlier this year when Kane would stay up all match and find himself constantly surrounded by a ruck of defenders. No one could get the ball to him so he'd end up getting hammered for getting so few touches.

it's not a ’stay up’ at all cost situation. I'm just not sure Jose needs to work him in a too much in tracking back scenario.

it's not a ’stay up’ at all cost situation. I'm just not sure Jose needs to work him in a too much in tracking back scenario.
For sure he will always track back if he loses possession, always has done since day one. I think he feels duty bound.

Also he has always got back for corners and the number of times it's his strong header that clears the danger is impressive.

Other than that I don't recall seeing too much of him tracking back tbh. Will make a point of watching out for it in future.

I don’t think they looked likes scoring either
They were as worried about what Kane could do to them as any team we have played this season
The guy could play in goal and scare the opposition with his passing and shooting

The guy is just superb. Its would appear that long lay-off he had was vital in helping him get back to this. I think he's the most complete player in the Prem, one of the top 5 in Europe and must be on course for at the very least a Ballon D'Or nomination. If we take the title he'll surely win it.

Premier League Combined Goals and Assists

18 - KANE (8 goals/10 assists)
13 - SON (10/3)

11 - Calvert-Lewin (11/0)
11 - Salah (9/2)
11 - Vardy (9/2)
11 - Fernandes (7/4)
10 - Grealish (5/5)
9 - Bamford (8/1)
9 - Wilson (7/2)
9 - Zaha (7/2)
8 - De Bruyne (6/2)