• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I wonder if Kane playing behind Son and Bale might be an option against some opponents

That would not surprise be at all, as he gets older he may find himself with more room to play in by dropping back. He has the ability to know what ball to play and when to do so ( the same way Teddy did) and i think he will end up doing that.

Imagine trying to plan to play against that front three not knowing what roles they are likely to play. Absolute nightmare to play against and trying to plan for.

I'm still bewildered by those who contemplated selling Kane to reinvest the money. What a talent, what an attitude, what a team player. I can't say enough good things about the lad. I wish I was 12 and could get away with putting his posters up on the wall because any kid playing football should look at this fella as a role model.

What a player. The vision and passing ability he has is simply unbelievable. I removed him from the captaincy in my FF team though:( (and took Son out of my team completely:mad:)

I wonder if this will be a full season where he scores less than 20 but assists a lot more with us playing more on the break...

I know he didn't get the red but I was pleased to see him having a go at the ref after, he's usually fairly calm so good to see him hungry. Looking sharper with each game as well.

Did his bit today, occupied the defenders that gave Lamela space for the goal.

Was hilarious that somewhere just after (I think) HT, he made a show of putting on his shin pads as if to tell Jose, I'm fudging ready to go

Did his bit today, occupied the defenders that gave Lamela space for the goal.

Was hilarious that somewhere just after (I think) HT, he made a show of putting on his shin pads as if to tell Jose, I'm fudging ready to go

I think he put the pads in before HT

He is running out of steam, he was running to Saudi Sportswashing Machine players and leave the ball in last 15 mins and yesterday he was running like red tagged FIFA player and still has impact. I love him and I would love to see him take a rest from Englan national team,!he deserves it and he really need it.

Back