• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Starting in an experimental looking England team today. Could he not get a f**king break.

I'd have expected Jose to start pulling him from squads by now. There's nothing to be gained by him playing today except a fudging injury.

Normally I would say the same, but with him self-isolating recently, it might benefit us for him to get 'up to speed' before the Everton match.

He is already looking keen in the opening minutes and has had a goal wrongly disallowed too

And from what I have read, with the tackles Watford put in, he could have just as easily got injured in the friendly

Starting in an experimental looking England team today. Could he not get a f**king break.

Thats one of hte problems with this nonsense Nations League replacing friendlies. managers will pick stronger teams than need be, meaning bigger players just get more rnu into the ground

There are only 3 subs allowed in the UEFA Nations League, so Kane may have to suddenly play the full 90. Let's hope he gets through it. Apparently England play Denmark on Tues as well, so it is a big ask for those playing both games to not get injured.

He scored early doors but they don't have VAR so it was wrongly ruled out for offside. That is why I like VAR.

Normally I would say the same, but with him self-isolating recently, it might benefit us for him to get 'up to speed' before the Everton match.

He is already looking keen in the opening minutes and has had a goal wrongly disallowed too

And from what I have read, with the tackles Watford put in, he could have just as easily got injured in the friendly

Fair point actually, didn't think of the self-isolation.

I think he looked sharper than Alan Smith was banging on about. He had it in for Kane from about 50 mins.

Unlucky to have a great poachers goal ruled out for offside.

Can see him starting again v Denmark on Tuesday, then hopefully he is nearer to full speed in readiness for sunday.

Sonny seems to be in the scoring groove already, would be nice if he and Kane were 'bang on it' from Matchday One

A luddite detector?

More like a Geek detector :p

upload_2020-9-7_0-16-12.jpeg
OIP.Rt7yhvdsQ2mtOaiLgaOm-AHaFe

ffs he's at it again tonight. Good grief the man really has got an issue with Kane. Change the record Smith
Smith is a clam but Kane has become undroppable. Bit like Beckham was. England’s poster boys. Did not think he was up to much in either of the games.

Early days so hope he finds some form ASAP as it looks at the moment like he will be playing lots of games again this season.

Smith is a clam but Kane has become undroppable. Bit like Beckham was. England’s poster boys. Did not think he was up to much in either of the games.

Early days so hope he finds some form ASAP as it looks at the moment like he will be playing lots of games again this season.
You see that midfield behind him
We had rice that moved like rice pudding and we had Philips making his debut and starting off quite nervous
And how do we not have a left footed left back available who is English... that’s tinkle poor

You see that midfield behind him
We had rice that moved like rice pudding and we had Philips making his debut and starting off quite nervous
And how do we not have a left footed left back available who is English... that’s tinkle poor
I agree , Southgate is handing out caps like sweets. It was a poor side. My wider point is he can’t be immune from being dropped. Regardless of the side he was in ,he only looked sharp in the last five minutes of the game.

Back