• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Interesting montage as it highlights in particular the often derided Sissoko and Lamela winning the ball back and then setting something up.
I've said that numerous times in other threads. Look at our goals from the best/most important games, and you will be amazed how often Lamela is involved in those goals.

Try and have a look at this:

Crazy schedule for Harry and our other internationals.

Really hope that he we have a new striker lined up soon.

If true, it's inexcusable! STAY THE fudge HOME! But I guess that doesn't apply to rich footballers.
He went to the Bahamas - I'm guessing uncle Joe sanctioned it!!

But seriously, he won't be alone in this - it's just how this weird season will be.

Anyone know if special contingency has been created for returning from away Euro matches? What If we draw a Dutch team??

He went to the Bahamas - I'm guessing uncle Joe sanctioned it!!

But seriously, he won't be alone in this - it's just how this weird season will be.

Anyone know if special contingency has been created for returning from away Euro matches? What If we draw a Dutch team??
Doesn't matter if he's alone in this or not. I want to go on vacation too, BUT I DON'T, BECAUSE THERE'S A PANDEMIC GOING ON. The more idiots that travel around just because they want to go on vacation, the longer this brick will go on!

He went somewhere that, at the time, was in compliance with government guidelines : the Bahamas were on the exempt list from the "essential travel only" countries.
Quarantine being introduced was always a risk but I assume he, along with other players, would have got clearance from the club, and their return dates allowed a quarantine period before the start of the season. Not ideal of course but if the club cleared it, I don't have a huge issue with it. as long as he acted appropriately whilst away. I'd rather he starts the season fit and refreshed from a holiday abroad than have to holiday over here, where he's less likely to get the rest and relaxation that will set him up for the season to come.

A lot of news for the week of traffic only, like Neymar and the final. Harry will be there, will be tested and if He is negative COVID He will play, simply.

Doesn't matter if he's alone in this or not. I want to go on vacation too, BUT I DON'T, BECAUSE THERE'S A PANDEMIC GOING ON. The more idiots that travel around just because they want to go on vacation, the longer this brick will go on!
I agree. But unfortunately the country doesn't, and we are only as weak as our weakest parts - winter is going to hit hard.

But I think the point was he shouldn't have gone away because he misses friendlies. I'm "ok" with that. Although I'd much rather everyone stayed in until we got R to zero. But that isn't going to happen before a second wave.

But it was within the rules so its very excusable

Back