• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Facts are Kane is world class.

you can over think it as much as you like but he is class

He is also a club legend and will be someone in 30/40/50 years that people look back at as the Kane era like they do now about Archibald, Chivers or Jimmy.

Look back at all strikers bar Messi and Ronaldo, no one scores every game, no one plays to their peak every game.

Players we hold I high regard post career all had down times.

He is absolutely world class...enjoy him
He is not the most agile, or easy on the eye with footballing ability compared to the sexy skills of other world class forwards but he is a world class goalscorer with great technique. Won't be fully appreciated until a while after he's gone and we wont see another goalscorer like him at our club for many years Im sure of that. The fact some have suggested we sell him over the past few months is crazy......

He is not the most agile, or easy on the eye with footballing ability compared to the sexy skills of other world class forwards but he is a world class goalscorer with great technique. Won't be fully appreciated until a while after he's gone and we wont see another goalscorer like him at our club for many years Im sure of that. The fact some have suggested we sell him over the past few months is crazy......
Think his control and passing are exceptional.

I can't understand some of the criticism since the comeback. He's been out for 6 months and might not be at his sharpest but he's still scored goals and been one of our most creative players.
With his attitude and dedication to the game, barring serious injury, he will most likely play on well into his 30s so I'm sure there are plenty more records to come.

I can't understand some of the criticism since the comeback. He's been out for 6 months and might not be at his sharpest but he's still scored goals and been one of our most creative players.
With his attitude and dedication to the game, barring serious injury, he will most likely play on well into his 30s so I'm sure there are plenty more records to come.
That time out also me at less time on the training pitch with Jose working in the system he plans

Eriksen was much maligned on here in his last year or so - and to an extent rightly so - but those stats underline just how important his contribution was to our attack and how much his creativity is currently being missed.

Someone on here (you know who you are) even suggested Eriksen is a busted flush but we all know form rarely follows a straight line. He may currently be struggling at Inter but I will be amazed if over time the Dane fails to regain peak form with one of Europe's other top clubs. Just as long as its not a PL rival, eh?

Eriksen was much maligned on here in his last year or so - and to an extent rightly so - but those stats underline just how important his contribution was to our attack and how much his creativity is currently being missed.

Someone on here (you know who you are) even suggested Eriksen is a busted flush but we all know form rarely follows a straight line. He may currently be struggling at Inter but I will be amazed if over time the Dane fails to regain peak form with one of Europe's other top clubs. Just as long as its not a PL rival, eh?

Eriksen will be in the next series of wallander going crazy catching butterflies in his undies on the Danish coast.

Flush is busted.

Back