• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I have posted on here several times since he became a regular that he has all the ability to be another Sheringham and the talent to make that place his own. He seems to have lost the spark of a CF who bullies players ( mostly down to injurys) and maybe he will become deeper over the years.

It would greatly help his cause if we played football and offered him some lines of supply. Whenever Dele doesn't play he is even less involved because Dele is the only player we currently have who knits with him and also Sonny (Sonny is lost without Dele's movement).

It would greatly help his cause if we played football and offered him some lines of supply. Whenever Dele doesn't play he is even less involved because Dele is the only player we currently have who knits with him and also Sonny (Sonny is lost without Dele's movement).
Sonny since returning has stopped shooting on sight which was his forte
He also turns backwards more and more which he never did before

really?
Personally think it’s got worse

can think of 3 times last night he took on a shot with no chance with players free in a much better position.

He’s one of our best players, but I wish we could drop him at times.

The shooting is a worry, however not surprising given how few times he gets the ball in this new world disorder. As for turning his back, there is either no-one moving with the intelligence around him or teams are sitting deep and not allowing him any time, which when the movement is brick means turn and hold.

really?
Personally think it’s got worse

can think of 3 times last night he took on a shot with no chance with players free in a much better position.

He’s one of our best players, but I wish we could drop him at times.

I would drop him Sunday for Lamela/LoCelso/Bergwijn TBH. brickhousery is going to be important. Sonny off the bench to make an impact.

The shooting is a worry, however not surprising given how few times he gets the ball in this new world disorder. As for turning his back, there is either no-one moving with the intelligence around him or teams are sitting deep and not allowing him any time, which when the movement is brick means turn and hold.

I was watching last night and honestly crossed my mind about lamela in CM - which in hindsight is a bad idea - but he can beat a man and put his foot in.

Nah
There have been so many times where his decision making has been slow he ended up with a Parker Pirouette
That’s not Sons game at all

Nah
There have been so many times where his decision making has been slow he ended up with a Parker Pirouette
That’s not Sons game at all

Because we were in the Kane thread, I rashly thought you were speaking about Kane! Sonny? I agree.

I had actually deleted the reply I thought, but it stuck.

As for the following comment, I had been saying I would drop Sonny Sunday for Lamela, simply for Lamela's brickhousery!

Because we were in the Kane thread, I rashly thought you were speaking about Kane! Sonny? I agree.
Nah very much sonny
I’ll add that I think Kane has been better than most think as he is getting more and more ball
And he is playing almost that Firmino role
Take Lucas out for Bergwein which is what we will do vs arse IMO and it’s a different dynamic
Still needs more help form midfield though
Yesterday we also had the FBs playing a much more solid game than before with less silly runs

Nah very much sonny
I’ll add that I think Kane has been better than most think as he is getting more and more ball
And he is playing almost that Firmino role
Take Lucas out for Bergwein which is what we will do vs arse IMO and it’s a different dynamic
Still needs more help form midfield though
Yesterday we also had the FBs playing a much more solid game than before with less silly runs

Yes you did say Sonny, I just missed that :confused:
We are killing Harry. He touched the ball 6 times in the box yesterday. He should not be Firminho, he is Kane, and we either need to remember that or set him free.
Both Bergwijn and Dele should play if we want to serve Harry best. I think on Sunday, however, we need to do whatever it takes to win and I expect Mourinho brickhousing to get there, as we currently won't do it with performance.

Yes you did say Sonny, I just missed that :confused:
We are killing Harry. He touched the ball 6 times in the box yesterday. He should not be Firminho, he is Kane, and we either need to remember that or set him free.
Both Bergwijn and Dele should play if we want to serve Harry best. I think on Sunday, however, we need to do whatever it takes to win and I expect Mourinho brickhousing to get there, as we currently won't do it with performance.
But isn’t that performance?
We get a result playing the way he wants we have have to perform

You are a pedant :D
It is a 'performance.'
I was talking about PERFORMANCE with pizzazz and panache and passion and pretty purposeful play. ;)
Yeah we’re a way away form that
And we will need his players to get that from Jose
But we look miles better than Everton and they have Ancelotti in charge, and lots would have taken him as boss. It’s hard turning players around and take time

I’ll add that Arteta at the arse reminds me so much of Poch (yes I know people will slate me)

Yeah we’re a way away form that
And we will need his players to get that from Jose
But we look miles better than Everton and they have Ancelotti in charge, and lots would have taken him as boss. It’s hard turning players around and take time

I’ll add that Arteta at the arse reminds me so much of Poch (yes I know people will slate me)
‘Miles’ is going at least 1,769 yards too far. We looked the marginally better of two poor teams.

Re: Arsenal, I am impressed at how Arteta has them playing.

‘Miles’ is going at least 1,769 yards too far. We looked the marginally better of two poor teams.

Re: Arsenal, I am impressed at how Arteta has them playing.
We looked Comfortably better
We took the lead and the didn’t muster a hit of note all game
At one point late in the game they had 6 touches in total in our area
We were very comfortable against a side who apparently had been in good form

Kane is showing wear and tear of years of leading the line and recovering from scores of injuries. I am however not writing his Spurs obituary yet nor am I willing to slate the lad because of some bad reports about him leaving.

Cant help that he has at times been expected to play like John Fashanu

Back