• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

11 goals in his last 12 games for club and country despite not being at his sharpest in front of goal (spot-kicks excepted.)

Link up play is arguably better than ever - 6 assists this season is testimony to that.

Cannot wait for him to rediscover his edge.

Leading scorers for club and country 2018/19

All competitions

28 - Aguero
26 - Kane
24 - Sterling
22 - Aubameyang
20 - Hazard
20 - Lukaku
20 - Mane
20 - Salah
18 - Jesus
18 - Jimenez
16 - Mitrovic
16 - Richarlison
16 - Sane
16 - Son
15 - Rashford
14 - Firmino
14 - Lacazette
14 - Pogba

Harry's 6 pens this season have helped keep him right up there. Now if he can just hit top form for the run in ...

I believe that for him to get to Messi, Ronaldo level - Needs to step team play wise at the club. He gives very good workrate defensively. He is good at penalties.

I do not envisage any scenario where he gets to Messi or Ronaldo's level

That level is always subjective
By that I mean their the two current best players in the world and it’s nothing in between them
When they retire someone else will take the mantle of the best player in the world which you would be a fool to say that Kane can’t be that man, and that is arguably the level of Messi and Ronaldo within the generation of players their in

The abuse mainly from Arsenal fans on Twitter today about his MBE is disgusting

What is to hate about him, he is a real leader of men, a total role model for kids. complete and utter family man and an amazing footballer

I just don't get it

The abuse mainly from Arsenal fans on Twitter today about his MBE is disgusting

What is to hate about him, he is a real leader of men, a total role model for kids. complete and utter family man and an amazing footballer

I just don't get it

Jealousy. They're not used to having quality home grown talent to support...

Back