• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The real truth is Kane made it a stipulation that he wanted to watch NFL matches during the season, the whole stadium build and nfl tie in is all due him and will be renamed the Kane stadium in his honour. It just about matches the package that Emirates Marketing Project and PSG were going to offer him to play for them...

The real truth is Kane made it a stipulation that he wanted to watch NFL matches during the season, the whole stadium build and nfl tie in is all due him and will be renamed the Kane stadium in his honour. It just about matches the package that Emirates Marketing Project and PSG were going to offer him to play for them...
White Nike Hart Kane, surely?

Will be a huge boost to few him back ahead of the chelski arsenal and Dortmund games, even if it’s just from the bench as opposed to him coming straight back into a big game.

Although he looked a little sluggish at the beginning of the season he seemed to be moving better pre injury. What seems to be different about his game now is he tends to hold onto the ball for longer and in deeper areas of the pitch, drawing a lot of fouls. It seemed to start for England which I put down to the fact he was playing with Sterling but it’s be a noticeable facet to his play this season, perhaps because Son and Moura are playing closer to him and providing the runs.

It’s very effective when we are trying to hold onto games but it does seem to mean he gets clattered a lot more and it feels like he is getting less shots off than before.

Good news. Keep him on the bench, I say. Maybe get the last 10-15 mins to up his match fitness.

This, i see no reason why we should rush him back and lets be honest it would be wrong to drop Son or Llorente. Last time he came back to soon ( imo) and struggled for a while to get back into anything like his previous form.

Good that he’s almost back, but does he get in the team ahead of Llorente or Son, who are both on fire, anyway?

Llorente has scored 2 goals in the 7 games since Kane was injured. Only by his standards can that possibly be considered to be 'on fire' - although I do agree that maybe he is feeling more confident now and Kane should only get a run about!

Last edited:
Back