• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

So, Harry came to me in a dream last night, and I asked him whether he'd be back for Arsenal. He said yes.

Before anyone ask, this was not a wet dream. He just walked past me on a slippery, snowy sidewalk, wearing two different shoes. And he approached me to say hello. I tried to leave him alone, but he wouldn’t have any of that.

Dortmund at home might be a bit early, but I think he'll be in the squad for the Burnley game and certainly for Cheatski! Come on Harry!

Yeah...

Yeah...

Yeah...

After stepping up training, next week Harry will begin interview responses with 'Absolutely...'.

Sit's comfortably between 'Totally...' and 'Indeed...'.

Once he's finished this Superbowl jolly, he can really get started on building strength. The rest might well be a blessing especially as we've somehow consolidated our league position in his absence.

The truly awful cynic in me says Levy is making him work PR with NFL since he can't play … hahahaha

Good to see him on the mend, hopefully the rest will mean he can have good energy levels for rest of season

The truly awful cynic in me says Levy is making him work PR with NFL since he can't play … hahahaha

Good to see him on the mend, hopefully the rest will mean he can have good energy levels for rest of season
Was thinking something similar myself actually, maybe he’s not there in an official capacity, but I imagine Levy thinking Kane’s Super Bowl trip can do no harm. Normally injured players would be discouraged from posting pictures from jolly ups when the public/media could say “he should be in the gym 24/7 getting fit again”, but I reckon this trip got the full blessing.

Levy makes them earn their money doesn't he :)

it's probably higher than that, NFL outreach too, I wouldn't be surprised to see him punting the International series over the next few months

I would say that is very close to the truth.
Despite Kane's well known love for the New England Patriots and admiration for the sporting prowess of Tom Brady and previous interactions with Edelman? Conspiracy theories... eh? Did Levy personally make him wear the NE Jersey too to boost sales? Levy and Nike put the pressure on Kane like Nike did with fat Ronaldo making him play the WC final...

Despite Kane's well known love for the New England Patriots and admiration for the sporting prowess of Tom Brady and previous interactions with Edelman? Conspiracy theories... eh? Did Levy personally make him wear the NE Jersey too to boost sales? Levy and Nike put the pressure on Kane like Nike did with fat Ronaldo making him play the WC final...

Seriously. Rubbish innit! Kane is a young man who loves the NFL and has gone on about the Patriots and Brady for a while now. I am sure the NFL and Levy helped him get his G5 and all access, but come on, I seriously doubt his arm needed twisting!!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back