• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Tweeted yesterday 'Walking with both trainers again'

The guy is a terminator. It would not surprise me if he has set the Dortmund match as his return target. That would be a massive boost if he could, def looking good now for the NLD

Don't wanna risk him too soon and get him injured again, but that looks very good.

I know from similar injuries myself that once you’re able to twist and turn your ankle effortlessly and painlessly like he does there, you’re pretty close to being ready to play. PL is a bit rougher than the level I played though...but he'll be back before March I'm sure.

Realistically he could be back for the Dortmund game at home. Two weeks time, he's been out for two weeks already at least. Get through these next two home league games and we could be back in business.

That dont look like spurs lodge.

Dont reckon the is anything wrong with him, he just wanted a jolly.

Barbados! Alright for some :)

If we can get through 'castle with a win, it could work out quite well with Kane and Alli effectively having a winter break. Eriksen could do with a few games off as well. We havn't managed to find a player who he can rotate with yet.

Barbados! Alright for some :)

If we can get through 'castle with a win, it could work out quite well with Kane and Alli effectively having a winter break. Eriksen could do with a few games off as well. We havn't managed to find a player who he can rotate with yet.

If Lamela is fit I would put him in there as they do seem to run into each others path.

Sometimes I dont think we should look for like for like but perhaps see a different way of playing.

If Lamela is fit I would put him in there as they do seem to run into each others path.

Sometimes I dont think we should look for like for like but perhaps see a different way of playing.

In that case ;)s

Winks could develop into a formidable player. He's not yet good enough in the final third for me, but he could be. Eriksen's ability to shoot is outstanding. He's not an out and out foward, but any space around the box and he's deadly. Winks needs to add some of that shooting skill to his game, and then he could rotate for Eriksen.

Don't wanna risk him too soon and get him injured again, but that looks very good.

I know from similar injuries myself that once you’re able to twist and turn your ankle effortlessly and painlessly like he does there, you’re pretty close to being ready to play. PL is a bit rougher than the level I played though...but he'll be back before March I'm sure.

IMG_0218.jpg

Once he's finished this Superbowl jolly, he can really get started on building strength. The rest might well be a blessing especially as we've somehow consolidated our league position in his absence.

Indeed, more so than anything it's put that ridiculous 'Team Harry Kane' and 'what would they do if he left', hypothetical, slanderously inaccurate flimflam to rest.

Back