• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

So if you tape it up before you roll it, you’ll never roll it again in the first place?

Yeah, basically, at least that's the way it feels. Maybe you still could. It limits your movement of the ankle some but you forget very quickly you're taped up. I almost never miss any football now, you can get similar things or use the tape for groins, knees everything really.

I did not expect to see him before Dortmund game. We can ride without him for sure. I think we will be just fine.
Steff, pass that thing over here so I can have an inhale of some of your optimism. I am dubious that Fernando '10 million pennies' Llorente & Co will make up for no Harry or Son.

Steff, pass that thing over here so I can have an inhale of some of your optimism. I am dubious that Fernando '10 million pennies' Llorente & Co will make up for no Harry or Son.

They won't make up for their loss, those two are glorious class, but I think we can win games with what we have/find a way to do so. Lest we forget, we do still have Dele, Eriksen, Lamela and Lucas. We have creativity and goals. Add Rose and Aurier for speed when playing 3-5-2 and we should be fine against the sides we have to play!

With these guys we can still score against most teams;

--------Lamela-------
Alli Eriksen---Moura
----Dier-----Winks----
Rose------------Aurier
-----Verts---Toby-----
--------Lloris----------

They won't make up for their loss, those two are glorious class, but I think we can win games with what we have/find a way to do so. Lest we forget, we do still have Dele, Eriksen, Lamela and Lucas. We have creativity and goals. Add Rose and Aurier for speed when playing 3-5-2 and we should be fine against the sides we have to play!

I am worried about the second leg of the Chelsea game but agree otherwise.

I think we'll see Kane reach new heights next season, after finally getting a full summer off. Hopefully it will make him less injury prone too - that ankle is a bit of a recurring issue ATM.

Lets hope the rumours of one month out are untrue. Although looking at the fixture list, it doesn’t look like a crisis for us - apart from that Chelski game, the PL fixtures for the next four weeks are winnable without Kane. On paper, of course.

We need him back for Dortmund on February 13th though. Fingers crossed.

I think we'll see Kane reach new heights next season, after finally getting a full summer off. Hopefully it will make him less injury prone too - that ankle is a bit of a recurring issue ATM.

Lets hope the rumours of one month out are untrue. Although looking at the fixture list, it doesn’t look like a crisis for us - apart from that Chelski game, the PL fixtures for the next four weeks are winnable without Kane. On paper, of course.

We need him back for Dortmund on February 13th though. Fingers crossed.

Dont forget england play in Portugal this summer

All this talk of "We'll be fine apart from the Chelsea game".

The league games aren't a given you know. I'd be less concerned if it wasn't the exact time that Son is also away but make no mistake, this is bad.

United have a dream run for the next month so any slip up from us and they will be breathing down our necks.

We wont know how 'fine' we will be until after the period of them both being unavailable has passed.

All this talk of "We'll be fine apart from the Chelsea game".

The league games aren't a given you know. I'd be less concerned if it wasn't the exact time that Son is also away but make no mistake, this is bad.

United have a dream run for the next month so any slip up from us and they will be breathing down our necks.

We wont know how 'fine' we will be until after the period of them both being unavailable has passed.
Like Robbo says the fixtures on paper are ones we should win, so we are fortunate to that extent. I agree though, we have a very good record without Kane but its normally Son who replaces him. We would be going into the unknown having to rely on a false no.9 or Llorente for a period of time rather than the odd few minutes, so is cause for concern but Poch and the team seem to find ways of figuring these conundrums out successfully.....

Chin up fellas, Llorente may not be all that when coming on as a sub but get him on from the kick-off and he is lethal! He's scored 9 goals from his 12 starts for Tottenham, including two hat-tricks.

Harry Kane eat your heart out!

Oh, um, the fact that they've mostly come in cup competitions against mostly inferior opposition is just kind of ... by the way. :D:D:D.

Like Robbo says the fixtures on paper are ones we should win, so we are fortunate to that extent. I agree though, we have a very good record without Kane but its normally Son who replaces him. We would be going into the unknown having to rely on a false no.9 or Llorente for a period of time rather than the odd few minutes, so is cause for concern but Poch and the team seem to find ways of figuring these conundrums out successfully.....

I still think we can win the games, I just wanted to throw caution on the expectant league wins.

Another option is Dele plays higher up. I seem to remember he done it against Bournemouth last season when Harry got injured and then enjoyed a decent period after (Chelsea brace?).

The only issue with that is he might be needed in CM!

Back