• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Interested to know how quickly they booted him. "A bit" of swelling. Oh well, all will be revealed. My hunch? Unavailable until Dortmund.

That's basically confirming that the first time you do them its a 6 week injury, and subsequent ones are 2-3 weeks.

Ally McCoist once famously turned one round in a week (to make Euro 96 IIRC)

Yeah, I went over on my ankle playing when I was around 18 and it was buggered for a good few months. It's always subsequently been week, but if I roll it now it's no more than 2-3 weeks.

This is potentially grave news especially as when he comes back he always looks sluggish for a few games.

The previous ankle injuries he turned his foot side on and twisted them but I'm hearing this one was a defender kicking his ankle. Is that right?

Could it not therefore just be a bit sore and swollen from a direct kick?

i think he had two knocks at the same time,jones trampled all over one ankle and Herrera kicked him on the other foot....they gave a slow mo on Sky afterwards...and guess what Dean played on. I think this Spurs-Dean connection has gone slightly o/t now his impartiality has gone totally one way now.....against us....

i think he had two knocks at the same time,jones trampled all over one ankle and Herrera kicked him on the other foot....they gave a slow mo on Sky afterwards...and guess what Dean played on. I think this Spurs-Dean connection has gone slightly o/t now his impartiality has gone totally one way now.....against us....
Herrera really is a dirty little clam, think he’s my most despised Spanish midfielder now that Fabregash has fudged off!

Herrera really is a dirty little clam, think he’s my most despised Spanish midfielder now that Fabregash has fudged off!
I didn't think there was anything malicious in that tackle on Kane from either player. Both were just trying to ensure that Kane couldn't get on the ball. It was a definite free kick but I don't think it warranted even a yellow card for either player. I can also see how Dean missed it. What I still cannot fathom however is how he can give anything other than a red card for Pogba's studs up into Dele's knee?

I didn't think there was anything malicious in that tackle on Kane from either player. Both were just trying to ensure that Kane couldn't get on the ball. It was a definite free kick but I don't think it warranted even a yellow card for either player. I can also see how Dean missed it. What I still cannot fathom however is how he can give anything other than a red card for Pogba's studs up into Dele's knee?
I haven’t seen that replay tbh but still despise Herrera in general, has something of the Ramos about his demeanour.

That Pogba thigh high challenge occurred right in front of me and heard Dele scream in agony. Dean is so determined not to be seen as favouring us nowadays I’m unsurprised at how much ManUre got away with and believe that had Pogbrick not immediately hoofed the ball away then Dean might not have even booked him; in which case perhaps the disciplinary panel could’ve applied a retrospective red card and ban?

I haven’t seen that replay tbh but still despise Herrera in general, has something of the Ramos about his demeanour.

That Pogba thigh high challenge occurred right in front of me and heard Dele scream in agony. Dean is so determined not to be seen as favouring us nowadays I’m unsurprised at how much ManUre got away with and believe that had Pogbrick not immediately hoofed the ball away then Dean might not have even booked him; in which case perhaps the disciplinary panel could’ve applied a retrospective red card and ban?
I thought this but apparently Dean confirmed he booked him for the challenge, actually making the decision a worse one as he’s saying he did see it but didn’t think it a red as opposed to missing the severity of it and booking him for petulance. The lying cheating clam.

Last edited:
Back