• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He's a one season wonder.

Only performs for his club.

Doesn't do it outside England (ignore the fact that he was injured for 3 games and scored two in the 3 games he played in the CL last season).

Let's see him do it in the latter stages.

I wonder what's next. His name isn't Rashford?

I don't think he will leave us, but we should pay him more...just because he feckin deserves is
What's interesting and almost comical about all this is fans demanding Harry be paid lorry loads more on top of the lorry loads he already gets, perhaps forgetting that a large chunk of this money is coming directly or indirectly out of our own pockets.

I subscribe to Virgin Media because I need my regular football fix but I'm a pensioner and have just received another letter telling me my subs will go up by another three quid something a month this Autumn. That's the third such letter in the last twelve months or so.

I also go to watch and whilst I've found Spurs' three-match Wembley deals to be reasonable value I know this cannot possibly continue on into the new stadium, especially if we double Kane's wages and concomitantly increase what we will have to pay the rest of the squad to keep them happy too.

Of course like every fan I love Kane and want him to stay and help Tottenham achieve great things for us over the coming seasons but there will come a point when I will be asking myself how much more I can really afford all this?

We are all living in fairyland at the moment but sooner or later this crazy pay balloon will burst and we will all have to come back down to reality. I just hope the bump will not be too painful.

What's interesting and almost comical about all this is fans demanding Harry be paid lorry loads more on top of the lorry loads he already gets, perhaps forgetting that a large chunk of this money is coming directly or indirectly out of our own pockets.

I subscribe to Virgin Media because I need my regular football fix but I'm a pensioner and have just received another letter telling me my subs will go up by another three quid something a month this Autumn. That's the third such letter in the last twelve months or so.

I also go to watch and whilst I've found Spurs' three-match Wembley deals to be reasonable value I know this cannot possibly continue on into the new stadium, especially if we double Kane's wages and concomitantly increase what we will have to pay the rest of the squad to keep them happy too.

Of course like every fan I love Kane and want him to stay and help Tottenham achieve great things for us over the coming seasons but there will come a point when I will be asking myself how much more I can really afford all this?

We are all living in fairyland at the moment but sooner or later this crazy pay balloon will burst and we will all have to come back down to reality. I just hope the bump will not be too painful.
Unless Amazon / Netflix get involved they think domestic revenues are going to stay stable... They do predict the next Foreign deal will be 40%-60% higher so no sign of wages stopping any time soon.

its all comparative wages - if all were on 100K he would be happy as larry, however if he sees that Lukaku is on £300K he would start to wonder why a worse player is on more.

It's scary. I remember thinking that Klinsmann was amazing, then Sheringham, then Berbatov. Without mentioning Sergei "King of the Air" Rebrov (HOW excited was I when he signed?!) and Steffen "Norwegian Klinsmann" Iversen. But Kane is the real deal. Genuinely one of the best in world football at the moment, without any need for the "he plays for my club" tinted glasses.

Let's just enjoy the moment.

It's scary. I remember thinking that Klinsmann was amazing, then Sheringham, then Berbatov. Without mentioning Sergei "King of the Air" Rebrov (HOW excited was I when he signed?!) and Steffen "Norwegian Klinsmann" Iversen. But Kane is the real deal. Genuinely one of the best in world football at the moment, without any need for the "he plays for my club" tinted glasses.

Let's just enjoy the moment.

No moments of inertia, though - let's keep the spin ........ oh stuff it, can't think what I was thinking.

He's a one season wonder.

Only performs for his club.

Doesn't do it outside England (ignore the fact that he was injured for 3 games and scored two in the 3 games he played in the CL last season).

Let's see him do it in the latter stages.

I wonder what's next. His name isn't Rashford?
Can you imagine the hype and plaudits if Rashford had Kanes record?

All womens football teams in the top flight of English football have to be full time next year. Today at conference Corbyn got up and the first thing he said was that pay equality was important to him and will be brought in with more laws.

Well he did not say that actually but that is where it will go, when women and men footballers at a football club have to be paid the same as they are in tennis.

If Madrid slapped down £300m I'm sure Daniel Levy would raise an eyebrow and ponder whether one player could pay for half a stadium... that's the level of bid I think we would sell at

If Madrid slapped down £300m I'm sure Daniel Levy would raise an eyebrow and ponder whether one player could pay for half a stadium... that's the level of bid I think we would sell at

We should sell for that money but i just don’t see anyone offering it as they know he doesn’t want to leave

All womens football teams in the top flight of English football have to be full time next year. Today at conference Corbyn got up and the first thing he said was that pay equality was important to him and will be brought in with more laws.

Well he did not say that actually but that is where it will go, when women and men footballers at a football club have to be paid the same as they are in tennis.

Only if we can have men playing on the women's teams -- otherwise it's discrimination.

What sort of crowds do the top women's teams attract? 500? 5,000? 50,000? For sure they deserve to command remuneration commensurate with the income they generate.

Back